Great, another LEO training seminar saying we're a bunch of terrorists!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Ok, this is a flashback event. Remember the thread on "You could be a terrorist if..." that looked at an FBI training pamphlet from the 1990's that described just about anyone here as a suspected trouble maker?

Well, guess what? It is happening again, this month. This time the
    Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) has put out a training/information letter that says that anyone voting 3rd party, showing a "don't tread on me" sticker, or a ron paul bumpersticker, or "molon labe"... well you can read the paper here:

MIAC Strategic Report - The Modern Militia Movement

While this paper is not as crude as the previous one, the naming of actual political leaders and parties is offensive to say the least. Furthermore, again, the wide net is thrown and the image of American gun owners and patriots as terrorists is again played.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    I didn't realize I was so bad. Terrorist.....um no, I prefer to be called a non-combatant don't tread on me patriot who owns a rebel flag.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Ok, this is a flashback event. Remember the thread on "You could be a terrorist if..." that looked at an FBI training pamphlet from the 1990's that described just about anyone here as a suspected trouble maker?

Well, guess what? It is happening again, this month. This time the
    Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) has put out a training/information letter that says that anyone voting 3rd party, showing a "don't tread on me" sticker, or a ron paul bumpersticker, or "molon labe"... well you can read the paper here:

MIAC Strategic Report - The Modern Militia Movement

While this paper is not as crude as the previous one, the naming of actual political leaders and parties is offensive to say the least. Furthermore, again, the wide net is thrown and the image of American gun owners and patriots as terrorists is again played.

I thought that the LABEL of Terrorist was OUT in the OBAMA Administration and now we are all just "Man Made Disasters" :D

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Boy am I up that unsanitary tributary without means of locomotion! Been flying Old Glory upside down since November. Guess I'll just have to take my chances with the Feds coming to get me, or maybe the Kenyan's Brown Shirts, or maybe the Blue Helmet gang from the UN, or-----------aw shucks, who give a rat's rectum any more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom