• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

More on the horror show that is Scott Weiner, the California legislature, and the personality disordered rage monsters working to manufacture adverse childhoods.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Usually, a Transgender Man is a woman that 'transitions' to a man.

BUT...
    people mix it up all the time. So you don't know if the newsperson got it right.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The most anti gun people I know are insanely libtarded, and I don’t want THEM to have guns either.
    In the comments to the video was this beautiful assessment of the situation.

It's all projection. 'No one needs an AR-15' translates directly to 'I am too irresponsible to be trusted with handling a firearm, so I am going to assume the same is true for everyone'.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    In the comments to the video was this beautiful assessment of the situation.

It's all projection. 'No one needs an AR-15' translates directly to 'I am too irresponsible to be trusted with handling a firearm, so I am going to assume the same is true for everyone'.

That’s absolutely true. When we were dealing with the zoning board during the construction of the range in Clarksville, they had a public hearing and this insane chick that was a teacher at the nearby elementary school showed up to speak, she was actually sobbing during her speech! She was saying crazy **** about kids being able to just walk in and buy a gun on their way home from school, all while the tears were flowing. It was disturbing to see a grown woman act that way, just embarrassing to watch. I have actually talked with the superintendent of schools about that crazy broad, I would never let a grandchild of mine be in a classroom with her.

Another lady that lived close to the range sent the owner several long handwritten manifesto type letters about how just knowing guns were in the neighborhood was causing her anxiety, and the letters would always get crazier and crazier as they went on stopping just short of being threatening.

That was the first time in my life that I actually had concrete evidence that liberals were truly mentally ill, I had never been around many, or paid much attention to them before, but always knew there had to be something a little off with those types of people.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    That’s absolutely true. When we were dealing with the zoning board during the construction of the range in Clarksville, they had a public hearing and this insane chick that was a teacher at the nearby elementary school showed up to speak, she was actually sobbing during her speech! She was saying crazy **** about kids being able to just walk in and buy a gun on their way home from school, all while the tears were flowing. It was disturbing to see a grown woman act that way, just embarrassing to watch. I have actually talked with the superintendent of schools about that crazy broad, I would never let a grandchild of mine be in a classroom with her.

Another lady that lived close to the range sent the owner several long handwritten manifesto type letters about how just knowing guns were in the neighborhood was causing her anxiety, and the letters would always get crazier and crazier as they went on stopping just short of being threatening.

That was the first time in my life that I actually had concrete evidence that liberals were truly mentally ill, I had never been around many, or paid much attention to them before, but always knew there had to be something a little off with those types of people.
    "Now through September, celebrate Back to School with 10% off AR pattern rifles if you're under 21!"

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    "Now through September, celebrate Back to School with 10% off AR pattern rifles if you're under 21!"
    Everyone involved had a good laugh about it afterwards, but it’s frightening to actually see, live and in person, a woman who is in influence over kids, sobbing and pounding her fists as she spouts some of the most asinine statements I’ve ever heard. It was clearly beyond just having a strong passion for the subject. It was an unstable person on full display!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Daycares in Germany Introducing Sex Rooms for Toddlers to Get Naked and Touch Each Other​

Germany’s leading professional association on sexuality and partnership, Pro Familia, is under fire after issuing a recommendation that daycares implement “body exploration rooms” and “sexual games” for young children.

Message from a daycare that put in place the recommendations to parents.

“All children, especially preschoolers, are aware of the places in the facility where nudity and body exploration can take place,” reads the message. “Each child decides for themselves whether and with whom they want to play physical and sexual games. Girls and boys pet and examine each other only as much as is comfortable for themselves and other children.”

...not gr666ming?

Last edited:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

Daycares in Germany Introducing Sex Rooms for Toddlers to Get Naked and Touch Each Other​

Germany’s leading professional association on sexuality and partnership, Pro Familia, is under fire after issuing a recommendation that daycares implement “body exploration rooms” and “sexual games” for young children.

Message from a daycare that put in place the recommendations to parents.

“All children, especially preschoolers, are aware of the places in the facility where nudity and body exploration can take place,” reads the message. “Each child decides for themselves whether and with whom they want to play physical and sexual games. Girls and boys pet and examine each other only as much as is comfortable for themselves and other children.”

...not gr666ming?

"Each child decides for themselves".....what could possibly go wrong there?
    Children, especially preschoolers, are world famous for their reasoned, rational, decision making. :facepalm:
    Until one child makes the decision for another child, similar to the high school boy who decided that your daughter should be "comfortable" with being raped in the girls bathroom.
    Oh, no worries, surely there will be an adult in the room, observing the naked children groping one another, just to make sure things don't "go too far".
    A position awarded solely on seniority in the Teachers Union, or contract kickbacks, perhaps bribery or extortion, maybe even plain old physical combat, but rest assured, the job of "Professional Paedophillic Voyeur" will be a coveted one in their planned for utopian society.

The proliferation of these ghouls is exactly the reason hand grenades were invented.

Top Bottom