• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Because If we don’t vote for any and every republican…

“This decision led to City Council members from both parties voting to remove Mosca from his title, as reported by Townhall.”

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Uh. I think you’re confused. You’re not in his head. He’s mocking you and the clown world you propose.
    He's shook, and so are you. Interesting that you're hurt on his behalf. Are you guys, ... you know.... together?

Now, let's use his " @DoggyDaddy logic": He posts a comically fictitious story, with no actual facts or traceable information, where children were allegedly near bad things. This, in his mind, is incontrovertible (that means real good) proof that "they" are ComINg 4 yoUr ChiLdRen!!!!

So if a single fairy tale, is rock solid proof. Then let's look at the following ACTUAL, VERFIABLE cases of law enforcement officers who actually harmed children sexually. According to his astounding intellect, this must be 100% proof that "tHe PoPO arE CoMinG f0r oUr ChildrEnZ!!!!!!1111!

You guys need to step away from the propaganda. Your blind hate is making you sound silly.

1687475499738.png

1687475562087.png

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Hey groomer...the difference is, no one on INGO will defend any pedophile, regardless if he's a cop, firefighter, Republican, Democrat, priest, drag queen, LGBTQWTFBBQ++, or even alleged ex-military. "LoOk oVeR hErE!" only works on retards. Two things can be wrong at once, sparky.

Are you guys, ... you know.... together?

There you go again. IMAX is envious of your projection.

:rolleyes: :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Now, let's use his " @DoggyDaddy logic": He posts a comically fictitious story, with no actual facts or traceable information, where children were allegedly near bad things. This, in his mind, is incontrovertible (that means real good) proof that "they" are ComINg 4 yoUr ChiLdRen!!!!

So if a single fairy tale, is rock solid proof. Then let's look at the following ACTUAL, VERFIABLE cases of law enforcement officers who actually harmed children sexually. According to his astounding intellect, this must be 100% proof that "tHe PoPO arE CoMinG f0r oUr ChildrEnZ!!!!!!1111!
    My story that I posted was fictitious? Regardless, ALL those who would abuse children in any manner, be it physical, sexual or psychological, deserve severe punishment, not encouragement.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hey groomer...the difference is, no one on INGO will defend any pedophile, regardless if he's a cop, firefighter, Republican, Democrat, priest, drag queen, LGBTQWTFBBQ++, or even alleged ex-military. "LoOk oVeR hErE!" only works on retards. Two things can be wrong at once, sparky.

There you go again. IMAX is envious of your projection.

:rolleyes: :):
    I "liked" this post. I would have "loved" it, but you know... people might start to talk. :lmfao:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He's shook, and so are you. Interesting that you're hurt on his behalf. Are you guys, ... you know.... together?

You guys need to step away from the propaganda. Your blind hate is making you sound silly.

View attachment 282808

View attachment 282809
    Shook? :rofl:

Dang man. You wrote a whole lot there for no more than I said. Being mocked for nutty ideas hurts I imagine. I get it. But you’ll thank us for the intervention once you get your sense back. Just repeat this: Pedos bad. Groomers pretending to be children’s allies bad. Say that 10 times before bed time every night. You’re welcome.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Don't think a shootering has given me such joy since I found out about Kut's inglorious exit.
    On the INGO left, there is likely much waling and gnashing of teeth. It's fine to have viewpoints that go against the mainstream. But one can disagree without being a snarky ******* about it. If they give it, they should expect to get it back in full measure.

I hope people like LG don't see it as being banned for having the wrong worldview. He was, I suspect, banned for being an ******* about it.

Wait. He? Did we ever establish his pronouns? Could we have been misgendering him/her/zhe/whatever?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I really don't understand the need for the pronoun debate. I don't insist anyone call me a specific gender pronoun. I recently stopped at WalMart (something I rarely do but I needed one little thing that I couldn't get at Aldi), and the only checkout lane was being run by a rather feminine looking young man. He was very polite, and as we were chatting, I noticed his name tag. It did not have his name on it. It said "She/Her". Since when do employers allow someone to wear a name tag with this type of title on it rather than the person's name like everyone else working there wears???

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I really don't understand the need for the pronoun debate. I don't insist anyone call me a specific gender pronoun. I recently stopped at WalMart (something I rarely do but I needed one little thing that I couldn't get at Aldi), and the only checkout lane was being run by a rather feminine looking young man. He was very polite, and as we were chatting, I noticed his name tag. It did not have his name on it. It said "She/Her". Since when do employers allow someone to wear a name tag with this type of title on it rather than the person's name like everyone else working there wears???
    This would be one of the reasons why my wife would tell me she prefers the self checkouts…minimizes the interactions with Walmart staff.

Top Bottom