• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    I think it took them awhile to settle on a reaction. At first it was denial. And after there was no denying the identity, it morphed into making the murderer a victim, hero, and martyr.
    Yeah but they kept calling her a trans girl.

Or maybe just a girl that was trans.

Either way, I was sure it was a man dressing up like a woman based on all the early articles.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In my day even freshmen college girls looked down on high school seniors, much less 20 somethings being interested in 15 year olds…

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

Where were the teachers like this when I was in 8th grade? All my teachers were 60 years old with beards, and then there were the male teachers.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Where were the teachers like this when I was in 8th grade? All my teachers were 60 years old with beards, and then there were the male teachers.
    Oh I hear you. But lookihg at it from this side of the parental line, if I knew an adult was going after my minor son…no bueno.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Indiana's (superintendents) grommers who got busted pushing leftist agendas.. https://wibc.com/149494/indiana-schools-are-teaching-critical-race-theory/

So how does this information get disseminated in the Indiana communities infested by the people in the video?

Wow this runs deep. It may simply be time to erradicate "public" education and simply require parents by law to provide for their children's education with a standardized test before they reach the age of 18.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Oh I hear you. But lookihg at it from this side of the parental line, if I knew an adult was going after my minor son…no bueno.

Totally agree with you sir.

Was just thinking of this situation from my 15 year old self point of view. At that age though, I am not sure I would have even known what to do, but it sure would have been fun trying to figure it out.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    So how does this information get disseminated in the Indiana communities infested by the people in the video?

Wow this runs deep. It may simply be time to erradicate "public" education and simply require parents by law to provide for their children's education with a standardized test before they reach the age of 18.
    A good start would be going to the Plainfield school board meeting on April 24 at 6 pm and let them know pushing their agenda isn't going to be tolerated.. Or going to any school board meetings to speak out in any Indiana counties who may have progressive people on the school boards as they will try to teach this.. Get involved with your local politics. Plus your schools politics even if you don't have kids in the schools. You pay taxes for the schools so you have every right to speak up.. The people in this video are fighting a culture war like the Maoist did and will not stop until they win.. Any progressive teacher in the schools will push this now regardless of the law.. If they are protected by those in charge of the law.. Then they won't fear teaching their woke ideology as nothing will happen to them. As those who got busted in this video said, They keep it quiet do to the fear of backlash.. Well they got busted so now its time for the backlash..

Top Bottom