• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Does anyone else wonder, in a case like this, if it is righteous outrage against people they feel are at odds with their core beliefs, or could there be a personal feeling of resentment/being attacked because a social group is not accepting of a situation that, in this case, a parent is forced to accept or reject their child.

That must suck.

In this case it appears the parent has decided to accept the child and lash out at everybody else.

It saddens me that this is what our society has come to. We were warned.

Isaiah 3:4
    “I will give children to be their princes, And babes shall rule over them. The people will be oppressed, Every one by another and every one by his neighbor; The child will be insolent toward the elder, And the base toward the honorable.”

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    My youngest kid born male wants to identify as a female. Any sorry sacks of s**t want to throw your homophobic bigoted doctrine in my face? F**k this place and half of you with it. I'll miss the funny picture threads but that's it.
    Honestly, I feel bad for you. You have my sorrow and pity. I hope and pray that the spirit of The Lord will move within you and be within your family. May He give you strength and courage to endure the challenges you are facing. I hope that your anger will be assuaged and any feelings of guilt you may have as a parent of a confused child can be lessened by His presence.

May peace and the Holy Spirit be upon you. His will be done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom