• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Sounds like NC just wants to say they saved the president from a domestic terrorist. When really just a squirrely guy with a gun wanted to see Obama

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Maybe if it was Vinnie Jones pulling up in an H1 with Dual OC'd Desert Eagle .50's and an AK47 strapped across his chest, screaming obscenities in his UK accent, I could understand. But this guy with a single pistol strapped to his hip?

Why, oh, why must this board always pick on the poor English?:D

"Going armed to the terror of the public" is a very old English law. It dates back to the Eddie I's Statute of Winchester in 1285

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Why, oh, why must this board always pick on the poor English?:D

"Going armed to the terror of the public" is a very old English law. It dates back to the Eddie I's Statute of Winchester in 1285

:laugh: <my best phony English accent> Hear, hear! I must protest the frequent unprovoked aspersions cast on our English cousins, so offensive to the sensibilities of our British Barrister. We may be in need of his services to throw off the yoke of oppression under which we currently labor. Why, he may even one day be named Chancellor of the Exchequer!

These persistent reckless attacks, coupled with the pervasive butchery of the King's English, reveal the debauched nature of a pack of uncouth, uncivilised, unsophisticated, unrefined ruffians. Rebels! Savages! Barbarians!

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So apparently he's a Ham and a gun owner.

Ohio man arrested as Obama leaves NC

Well, so am I, as are I know quite a few of us on this here board. Note to self, best to stay away from NC airports. :rolleyes:

Wrong note 2 self. It should read as follows...

When his majesty is 100 miles of me remember to stay inside my house or else leave my house unarmed with a I LOVE Obama shirt and an ACRON logo on the back or else be arrested for any bogus charge they can find.

If you do not agree with this then you are a RACIST!

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    <RANT>

Where the hell is the fourth amendment? 100K for a MISDEMEANOR, I mean come on now, IMHO, this is BULL****, this guy is INNOCENT! What was he doing that was illegal? Nothing... I hope he becomes VERY VERY VERY rich on the taxpayers dime. As much as I hate that, he does deserve money for days for his illegal arrest, kidnapping, and detention.

P.S. The cop/cops who arrested him and ANY judge that DID not let him out immediately, and ANYONE else involved in the illegal detention of this individual deserves the death penalty. They should be brought up on charges, and summarily put to death!

INGunGuy

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    <RANT>

P.S. The cop/cops who arrested him and ANY judge that DID not let him out immediately, and ANYONE else involved in the illegal detention of this individual deserves the death penalty. They should be brought up on charges, and summarily put to death!

INGunGuy

Oh come on. Stop holding back! Tell us what you REALLY think!:dunno:

Seriously though, I'd kind of like to see something like a trial between "charges" and "death" in your suggestion.
    :twocents:

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Oh come on. Stop holding back! Tell us what you REALLY think!:dunno:

Seriously though, I'd kind of like to see something like a trial between "charges" and "death" in your suggestion.
    :twocents:

Hmmm lets see a federal judge wants to keep him in prison even if he comes up with the 100K for a misdemeanor BS charge. Well if that's the case, then there is NO reason for a trial.

INGunGuy

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    OC in NC is legal w/o a permit/license. When he was in his car could be an item of contention.

As to scanners, in some states having a scanner capable of monitoring police bands in a car is a crime. As to NC? not sure. Illegal in FLA and PA.

Lights? Maybe he's a volunteer fire fighter? I don't know the legalities for NC either on that.

Sounds like a bunch of hoopla over nothing. Similar to when the PA guy got arrested for OC'ing near obama during the election. They had to drop the charges. IIRC he got a settlement from the local PD over false arrest. SS refused to press any charges as he wasn't inside the secure area and according to them "did not violate any laws nor was the President ever in any danger."

It's absurd to think a crime with a max fine of $2,500 dollars warrants a $100,000 bail. Thats the REAL crime here.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Hmmm lets see a federal judge wants to keep him in prison even if he comes up with the 100K for a misdemeanor BS charge. Well if that's the case, then there is NO reason for a trial.

INGunGuy

if dousch bag Senators John McCain and Joe Lieberman get their "enemy beligerants bill" passed, there will be a lot of U.S. citizens going to jail without a trial. Smokingman made a thread about it, and i suggest everyone reads it. If you think ObamaCare was the last straw, wait till you read that Bill. Its sad that John McCains name is anywhere near it. I lost all respect I ever had for him as a senator over it.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Surely this can't be as stupid as it seems on the surface. I keep waiting for the rest of the story. The actions of the police and courts here are so far outside the norm there just has to be more facts we aren't privy to. Even if NC has made OCing illegal by default with this stupid law, the facts so far just don't support indefinite imprisonment and/or a 100k bond for a misdemeanor.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Do you think...that if this guy is found to just be a "special person" that BO will go to his house and have a beer with him and try to iron everything out? I sure someone during this whole event commented about his race.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    . . As to scanners, in some states having a scanner capable of monitoring police bands in a car is a crime. As to NC? not sure. Illegal in FLA and PA. . .

True, but if he's an amateur radio operator, as one of the previously referenced articles suggests, his license from the FCC trumps/preempts state law banning scanners in automobiles.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    I personally believe this is the first salvo fired from our tyrannical government in implementing martial law...

Worthless ****sticks! These bastards in government all the way from that worthless turd NoBama down thru the rest of the worthless turds in Washington. They are ALL enemies of the republic...

INGunGuy

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    First, with a name like McVey I would tread lightly anywhere within 100 miles of any federal building. Two, we are all lucky that they caught the guy before he blew Air Force 1/2 our of the sky. (Lord President Obama-Messiah did not use Air Force One on this trip).

Don't you all know that any handgun can take out any aircraft from a couple of miles out!!! And those who believe we have a constitution! Come on, just ask Obama-Messiah or any of his supreme protectors!

( the above is a mixture of black and purple. I am too smoked to mix the colors myself.) :D

Top Bottom