• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

What is going on? CMT awards have people scratching their heads after featuring a drag performance.​

David Hookstead

https://twitter.com/Outkick?ref_src...eir-heads-after-featuring-a-drag-performance/
    https://twitter.com/dhookstead?ref_...eir-heads-after-featuring-a-drag-performance/
    Kelsea Ballerini used the CMT Music Awards to lecture Americans about guns and do a drag show performance for viewers at home. Two classic hits with country music fans: Gun control and drag shows. When will awards shows stop being woke?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I think it's time The Outlaws take back music row....... Again.
    There are PLENTY of outlaws out there. Just have to look you won’t find them on the radio much. Cody Jinx, Tyler Childers, Jamey Johnson, zack Bryan, Chris Stapleton. Im sure you know this (unless you only listen to the old outlaws) I like the original guys too but these are some of my favorites coming out with new music.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Not worth saving. Let nashville pay a heavy price for their complacency. Don’t vacation there. Don’t buy their music. Let the local businesses take a hard financial hit for supporting this crap.
    Not going to happen anytime soon. Pop Country is going to make them money hand over fist.

There are PLENTY of outlaws out there. Just have to look you won’t find them on the radio much. Cody Jinx, Tyler Childers, Jamey Johnson, zack Bryan, Chris Stapleton. Im sure you know this (unless you only listen to the old outlaws) I like the original guys too but these are some of my favorites coming out with new music.
    Yep Colter Wall, Whitey Morgan, Luke Bryan, Shooter, John Rich

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Not going to happen anytime soon. Pop Country is going to make them money hand over fist.

Yep Colter Wall, Whitey Morgan, Luke Bryan, Shooter, John Rich
    Luke Bryan made my brain temporarily not work I didn’t even notice the purple I was so caught off guard

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

He’s Having My Baby

I Hope You Prance

Take Every Job and Shove It

Ban a gun, save a soyboy

Achy Breaky Fart

Mammas Don’t Let Your Theybies Grow Up To Be Cowboys

Mamas Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cisboys.

"All My Ex’s Changed Their Sexes"

I Feel Like a 300lb Woman With a Moustache (who sings falsetto)

Man is really a woman… (I feel like a woman .. Shania)

He stopped loving they/them today.

Harper Valley CRT

I beg your’re pardun/I was educated by Randi Weingarten

I got friends in safe spaces

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is the answer to the question, why?

”The New York Post reported Friday that “executives at companies like Nike, Anheuser-Busch and Kate Spade, whose brand endorsements have turned controversial trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney into today’s woke ‘It girl,’ aren’t just virtue signaling.” Instead, they’re paying the modern-day equivalent of Mafia protection money, trying to keep the heat off their business: they’re hiring Dylan and making other displays of wokeness “because they have to — or risk failing an all-important social credit score that could make or break their businesses.” If they don’t inflict woke advertising campaigns on us, they’re liable to do damage to their Corporate Equality Index (CEI) score, which could be disastrous for their business.”

“This is why corporations seem so unanimously woke and unafraid to offend patriots: they know that “Go woke, go broke” is just a slogan, and that patriots have no equivalent to the ESG movement.”

“Entrepreneur and presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy explained, “The big fund managers like BlackRock all embrace this ESG orthodoxy in how they apply pressure to top corporate management teams and boards and they determine, in many cases, executive compensation and bonuses and who gets re-elected or re-appointed to boards.“

“Watching corporations and tallying up their CEI score is the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), which the Post describes as “the largest LGBTQ+ political lobbying group in the world,” noting that it has gotten “millions” from George Soros’ far-Left Open Society Foundation.”

Top Bottom