North Central

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I agree it's funny and I'm not going to waste my time going to TikTok to comment, but I hope there are some that at least give her encouragement instead of just rubbing her face in it. While she's being a hypocrite, she has had a bit of an awakening and that should be encouraged. She does have to get over herself with the whole, I want a traditional guy, but don't want to be a traditional gal. That's just nonsense. A traditional guy won't allow themselves to be trapped into something with a non-traditional gal, at least not long term. If she's figuring out the kind of guys she wants are conservative / traditional, she needs to take a good long look into why that is so.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It looks like Dylan is as least dropping some coin on plastic surgery to make him kinda, sorta, maybe start looking like a woman.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You don't have to make a choice; I'll let you have ALL 3. :thumbsup:

Sure, I'll have a quick bit of tea before I go...

86373726.png

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

He knows that's not true. Why in the heck would it be good business to pander to a fringe group? The majority of consumers hate the woke garbage. I'm hoping the Bud LIght/Target phenomenon will crater more companies pulling this :poop:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    He knows that's not true. Why in the heck would it be good business to pander to a fringe group? The majority of consumers hate the woke garbage. I'm hoping the Bud LIght/Target phenomenon will crater more companies pulling this :poop:
    But he does tell some truth.

1. Conservatives are too weak to hold the fort, they always back down. I hope not this time but they all are expecting it.

“Cuban explained, "Most CEOs have enough experience to know to just wait out the news cycle until they go to the next one."

2.Individual investors are no longer in charge. For convenience the people give their money to institutional investors to handle for them and now those investors are leveraging the peoples money to affect political and social change.

“Cuban, however, insisted that this "dip" was "meaningless" and unlikely due to individual stockholders taking action following the controversy.”

"First a dip in market cap is meaningless," Cuban said. "You have to realize that there aren’t many individual owners of stocks — almost all ownership is via funds, and most trading is quantitative. So, it’s not like the drop is because tens of thousands of individual holders sold their stocks."

Top Bottom