• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, this is disturbing. They've done a comprehensive study of Roundup Ready GM corn and it caused tumours and early death in the test subjects. Unlike the 90 day study the feds required, (and only of one component) this study was done as a life span study and the results weren't pretty. Needless to say, the farm lobby will all about shutting this this news up. That Roundup Ready corn is in all sorts of stuff in our food chain. It's practically inescapable. And the Roundup is getting into our water supplies, too. I think I'll take weeds in the fields and slightly higher prices, rather than tumours and death.

LONDON, Sept. 19, 2012: First Peer Reviewed Lifetime Feeding Trial Finds "Safe" Levels Of GM Maize And Roundup Can Cause Tumors And Multiple Organ Damage | PRNewswire | Rock Hill Herald Online

4422081.jpg

EXCLUSIF. Oui, les OGM sont des poisons ! - Le Nouvel Observateur

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Wow. You are a regular Rachel Carson. Now if we can only eliminate 80% of the worlds population we could all go back to farming like "Little House on the Prairie."

Your new Shemanse (Shawnee) name is "Mouse with Bumps on Skin." You have inspired me. I am going to go shove two cartons of Cigs up a chipmunk's butt and see if I can make him ill.

I bet it does.

"Breaking with a long tradition in scientific journalism, the authors allowed a selected group of reporters to have access to the paper, provided they signed confidentiality agreements that prevented them from consulting other experts about the research before publication.
    Asked to respond, the French unit of Monsanto said "it is too soon to make a serious comment because we have to evaluate the study. As soon as it is available, our experts will look closely at it to give their scientific assessment."

As the man said, "it is too soon to make a serious comment."

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Wow. You are a regular Rachel Carson. Now if we can only eliminate 80% of the worlds population we could all go back to farming like "Little House on the Prairie."

Your new Shemanse (Shawnee) name is "Mouse with Bumps on Skin." You have inspired me. I am going to go shove two cartons of Cigs up a chipmunk's butt and see if I can make him ill.

I bet it does.

wtf? :scratch:

Top Bottom