• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ha! It's good to know you can count on certain members for a reply.
    I usually throw one or two one liners out in the political section and bet on which one of a couple members will respond first. Gotta love ingo lol. Atleast we can provide each other with entertainment. Life's too short not to have fun

The usual suspects....:)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I just came in from the shop. Thought I would see if Vigilant had responded.......:):
    I was giving you time to fix the oil leak on your 191...err...Harley, and drinking. Who am I kidding, you HAVE a shop because of 1911’s and Harleys, so you were fixing BOTH! Anywhoo, I’M BAACK!;)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Glock 19 owners have more time for the finer things in life, like Bourbon, and Beef. We’re not constantly “customizing”(that means fixing in 1911 speak) our stuff...

Our Glocks work, range, bourbon, beef, more bourbon, and maybe more beef, rinse and repeat.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was giving you time to fix the oil leak on your 191...err...Harley, and drinking. Who am I kidding, you HAVE a shop because of 1911’s and Harleys, so you were fixing BOTH! Anywhoo, I’M BAACK!;)

:p

kmBR1Fe.jpg

A9BP9e5.jpg

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    G****'s hate the mouse. They always have.
    The only guns that bite me more than the High Power are Glocks, I leave the range with slide bite every time, and refuse to use a grip adapter, or go Gen4. Hammerbite from the P35 was extra severe, but being 1911ish, C&S was able to build in a beavertail and all was forgiven. Fret-not CM, I used to be naive like you and worshipped the 1911 platform, then when Jesus and JMB came to me in a vision and had switched to the G19, I went, and sinned no more!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The only guns that bite me more than the High Power are Glocks, I leave the range with slide bite every time, and refuse to use a grip adapter, or go Gen4. Hammerbite from the P35 was extra severe, but being 1911ish, C&S was able to build in a beavertail and all was forgiven. Fret-not CM, I used to be naive like you and worshipped the 1911 platform, then when Jesus and JMB came to me in a vision and had switched to the G19, I went, and sinned no more!

JMB was posing so as not getting cracked with a lightning bolt. You know he was.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    JMB was posing so as not getting cracked with a lightning bolt. You know he was.
    No, really JMB was so pissed off about the grip safety thing, he went to Glock willingly. Matter of fact, him and Big J were cruising Bethlehem’s Arms bazaar one day, (surprised you didn’t bump into them?)and he pointed out the G19 to J, and said, if I was your Father, I would say, “Let there be Glocks”, and there would be Glocks. J said “fair enuf”, changed some water into cash, and bought the Glock. So, your I’ll informed misunderstandings of the true Biblical gun have been corrected.:rockwoot:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I almost bought a Glock 19 on the basis of this thread alone...almost.

Save yourself a bit of money and just get the P10C. In the end, that's what you'll end up with anyway. Sure, the G19 is mostly reliable, if you don't mind brass leaving marks on your forehead. But, rest assured that if you do go the G19 route, there will be someone to buy it from you as there are many that just clamor for the things becasue it's marketed as perfection. You'll try to love the G19. You'll want to love it. But, when it all comes down to the basic facts, it's a cheap molded plastic pistol with stamped steel innards that works very reliably. The CZ however is a cheap molded plastic pistol with MIM innards that works very reliably, points naturally and actually makes an attempt to be ergonomic. And, it looks better.

You're welcome :):

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Save yourself a bit of money and just get the P10C. In the end, that's what you'll end up with anyway. Sure, the G19 is mostly reliable, if you don't mind brass leaving marks on your forehead. But, rest assured that if you do go the G19 route, there will be someone to buy it from you as there are many that just clamor for the things becasue it's marketed as perfection. You'll try to love the G19. You'll want to love it. But, when it all comes down to the basic facts, it's a cheap molded plastic pistol with stamped steel innards that works very reliably. The CZ however is a cheap molded plastic pistol with MIM innards that works very reliably, points naturally and actually makes an attempt to be ergonomic. And, it looks better.

Talk about lightning bolts!!!!

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

I have owned and been issued numerous Glocks since 1994 and I have never been hit in the head with an ejected casing. I think you are doing it wrong.

Top Bottom