• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrBogok

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Indy
    Ok, wait a minute!!! I own both, a Glock and a Harley. I also own a S&W. I like all my toys otherwise I wouldnt have bought them. If anyone gives ya greif over what you like tell em to step on up to the plate and buy you one!!

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Is it just me, or do the non glock carriers get alot of grief from the glock people ?? I have owned just about every make of hand gun made in the last 30 years including Glocks, but Right now I have 3 different Smith & Wesson hand guns. Today I stopped at a local gun shop to browse, and asked to see a Springfield XDM, and 4 other customers, all told me that if I didnt buy a Glock I was wasting my money. I then showed them my S&W M&P .45 and they all rolled their Eyes and Chuckled. I know from experience that Glock is a top quality gun, but I also believe In S&W , Springfield , Kimber, and alot of other quality guns, But over the years I have heard it time and time again from Glock owners, if it's not a Glock it aint worth having. I used to get the same thing back when I rode Honda and Suzuki Motorcycles, people would always yell at me as I rode by to " BUY A HARLEY" I"m Just curious if this happens to anyone else but me ??

Naw....I don't find Glock folks nearly as pretentious as Harley folks. Most seem interested in my S&W MP. I ride a Yamaha Roadstar...most Harley riders are a bit intimidated by it (at the time I bought it....it made the FatBoy's look like a mini bike). I get the "rice burner" crap a lot...but hey.....I just tell em my bike doesn't mark it's territory by leaving puddles of oil everywhere. ;)

YETB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    Indy - West
    Opinions are like A-holes, everyone has 1, and I think yours stinks...

I don't solicit opinions on purchases - I try to research and try things out and make the decision that works for me. MY meager gun collection would make many of you laugh !

I would never ever bad mouth what someone else wants. I am also not quick to "talk someone into" anything (I don't need that kind of responsibility)

Great analogy though -

Mac vs PC
    ATi vs Nvidia
    Honda vs Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge vs KIA vs Mercedes (that's right KIA and Mercedes in same sentence)

I feel lucky we have so many choices !

Bert

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Shelbyville
    most people who dog Harleys , do cause they don't have one . Besides why not ask the ladies which bike they would rather be on .

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I'm still hung-up on the fact that four or five guys unholstered their loaded weapons in a gun shop and were passing them around...

Or did they clear them inside?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    All you have to do is look at the post "to glock or not to glock". The original poster said that price was an issue. I suggested other lower priced handguns. I am not a "hater". I have not owned a Glock and have fired only one, a .45. So I consider myself to be undecided on the issue. I am looking for a 9mm. Glock 26 is on the list.

Top Bottom