• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 13r14n

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Indiana
    Everyone has their preferences. You'd figure if you'd post an opinion you'd at least have the integrity to say why. While Glocks may not be a 1911 or Desert Eagle, but they're rugged and reliable. And I have a hard time thinking a firearm sucks considering most police officers are carrying them.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Well he said Glock sucks. That to me means the company as a whole.

Now if he had said Glocks suck, then I would think he meant the guns themselves.

The OP can't even get his point across yet the fanboys are all bent out of shape anyway. :laugh:

Sometimes it helps to read the actual wording. ;)

Cherryspringer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    Blocks suck?

They are the reference! Not the best. But for polymer pistols they are cheap enough, reliable and you can find every kind of holster, mag, etc.. That is nice. My HK's are great but, it's hard to find stuff for them. My 1911 is kind of big and heavy to conceal carry. My .357 is even worse and only carries 6 rds. I could go on. Glocks have their place.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    They are the reference! Not the best. But for polymer pistols they are cheap enough, reliable and you can find every kind of holster, mag, etc.. That is nice. My HK's are great but, it's hard to find stuff for them. My 1911 is kind of big and heavy to conceal carry. My .357 is even worse and only carries 6 rds. I could go on. Glocks have their place.

Oh yea? Then why can't I find a darn slug plug for my Gen 4 Glock 21????
    Tell me!!!:(:(:(

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    That is the most informative OP I have ever read. I can't believe nobody has ever thought of saying that before.

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    There is one Glock that sucks.

bef63ff1-aed5-4090-90f5-0877c565dac1_zpsfc520fa3.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    You know your right, that's why only %65 of law enforcement carry them instead of %100.:n00b:
    You have your 50 posts now, go ahead and sell your hi-point so you can buy a Glock.:D

I agree with your thinking re: the last sentence.

As for the first part - 85-90% of LEO's would carry a dog turd around if that's what their CLEO told them they had to carry! And I've not heard ANYONE reference the fact that James Yeager says your suck without out a Glock...

That said I'm off to buy a Glock from a fellow INGO'er this morning.

Sonney

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Had a Glock 19 didn't care for the sights they were way off from the factory sold it and got a Walter 100% better auto.

Marine1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Glock owner I like them but he has the right to his opinion even if its wrong people may not like glocks for what ever reason but they don't suck

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You tell them Hps
    Out of the mud,out of ther water ,out of the dirt pick it up and shoot it , it eats anything .

1911 GI will do the same thing.
    Not so much a high end 1911 but the GI will, and has been doing it for longer than I have been alive.

Again, as stated....Glocks do not suck they are just a bit homely.

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    Did it ever occur to anyone that Glocks had to be good at sucking because of how ugly they are?

That being said... I am no Glock fanboy. Have shot two. Have hated two. Both owned by an LEO. I hated the sights and couldnt produce a group at 10 yards if my life were on the line. They feel wrong in my hands... Like that tree branch shaped like a gun we all played with as kids. HOWEVER, I do recognize that they are reliable and rugged and a lot of people swear by them so they cant be that bad for all people.

sig40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    I would not say that Glocks suck it is a matter of what gun works best for the shooter. i do not own a Glock but have shot a few of them i cant say that they suck it is just a gun that I do not wish to own.

Top Bottom