• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Have a Glock 19 that I used to winter carry but since the 43x with 15 round mags came along I'm kinda set year around. Saw the Micro Roni Gen 4 X Stab at a gunshow and thought it may be something to use with the 19 as a trunk gun. Seems cheap enough and just wondering if anyone has real world use of one.

ep9jHIU.jpg

Attachments

• Micro-Roni-Stab-Gen-4-2019-YRSInc-CAA-Industries-Side-View-2-600x334.jpg
      Micro-Roni-Stab-Gen-4-2019-YRSInc-CAA-Industries-Side-View-2-600x334.jpg
      10.8 KB · Views: 5
    Last edited:

Dulla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    NWI
    Just brought one for a console gun since I don't have a trunk.

Put 200 rounds through it at the range with zero issues so I feel like it'll do it's job if necessary.

Here's a pic of the current setup. I plan on carving out a spot for a happy stick too so I'll shift things around a bit once I get a chance.

jsdWhrM.jpg

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I have a 17 in one and I'm satisfied with it but as far as real world experience I haven't been to war with it. Vortex venom on top and it's extremely easy to use.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Basic Pistol instructor[/FONT][FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach

Dulla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    NWI
    It’s just a stabilizer right? It’s just a dress for the Glock no? Same barrel length, etc right?
    Yep. It's just a stabilizer but it makes a big difference with accuracy because of the lower recoil, stabilizer and the forward grip.

To the OP: If you decide to buy one check out gunbroker first. I found mine for 150 less then the listing on caageraup with the exact same features.

traderjoe

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 3, 2020
    South Bend area
    I had one for a while. Worked just fine. I sold it because I don't like converting back and forth. Kept my Glock and added a PCC that uses Glock mags

Dulla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    NWI
    Depends on the model. Some ship with stocks instead of stabilizers. If it has a stock it's an NFA item and you'll need to purchase a tax stamp.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    The more points of contact, the more better. 4 vs. 2, in this example.

I had one for a short time - 1st gen, I believe. It worked just fine the few times I shot it with a G17 mounted.

It ultimately did not work for the purposes that I intended for it, so I moved it along.

There's another simpler stabilizer out there that I may pick up along the way if one crosses my path. I just can't think of it right now.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Just brought one for a console gun since I don't have a trunk.

Put 200 rounds through it at the range with zero issues so I feel like it'll do it's job if necessary.

Here's a pic of the current setup. I plan on carving out a spot for a happy stick too so I'll shift things around a bit once I get a chance.

jsdWhrM.jpg

What does it measure when folded up? They don't even seem to have that listed on their website...lol wtf

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    If I just had to brace my Glock, I'd probably go with this option:

[video=youtube;XonfOR3DtiU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XonfOR3DtiU[/video]

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    If I just had to brace my Glock, I'd probably go with this option:

[video=youtube;XonfOR3DtiU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XonfOR3DtiU[/video]

Looks like it comes with a $200 tax stamp, lol jk looks like it's a brace LOL. Man what's the point of SBR at this point...after watching a couple of the videos the brace portion almost seems too small to matter...IDK I'd like to see an average sized person with that nearly shouldered. I think the rear of the pistol might pop you in the face it would be so close to your face.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom