• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    I'd been looking for a 13 rd magazine for my Glock 21 for a long time. I went to the last Indy 1500 back in January and they were plentiful. 5 minutes after getting in the door a vendor had piles of every Glock magazine imaginable. I picked up a brand new Glock-made magazine for $36.

Another Indy 1500 is 3/15-16-17.

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    I saw glock mags at Elmore's not long ago. I was looking for g26 so i cant say for sure if they had what youre looking for. They were marked $35. They also had 33rd mags marked $65.

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Hey on that note, I have a couple glock 20 10 round mags laying around my house. I know the 10 rounders suck but they are atleast good for the range. I dont own the Glock anymore and dont need them. PM me if anyone needs them.

GtEcH25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Bloomington
    Thanks guys. Ill probably get some from Natchez. My roommate snagged a few 22 round G22 mags for $60/piece. Unfortunately it's double what they were 4 months ago and $10 more than Natchez has them for.

wabash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    SouthWest Indiana
    I see you are still under 50 posts, so this advice goes out to the general INGO reader.

If you are needing something,

1) make a WTB thread in the INGO classifieds.

2) consider saying it's ok to PM offers if you have a thread about where to find something.

some folks will not send an offer PM if there is no "ok-to-PM-offer" spelled out.

I realize some folks only want to deal with brick-and-mortar stores or well known online businesses.

captcarl

Plinker
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    natchez will come and go (currently showing them in stock). my glock 22 mags took 12 days before they were shipped but arrived this week.

Top Bottom