• ...and so much more!
  • SmokingTrigger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2023
    Hancock County
    Glock. Perfection

If you're trying to save money on a range toy that's one thing. But guns are tools that could be used to save your life. Why wouldn't you want the best tool for the job? Don't like glocks? Fine. But don't buy one that's "just like a glock" because it's not.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Glock. Perfection

If you're trying to save money on a range toy that's one thing. But guns are tools that could be used to save your life. Why wouldn't you want the best tool for the job? Don't like glocks? Fine. But don't buy one that's "just like a glock" because it's not.

Best tool is a stretch. There are plenty of gun manufacturers that happen to provide just as reliable of a pistol as Glock, plus better ergonomics, trigger and sights out of the box. I've owned somewhere in the neighborhood of a dozen Glocks and had issues with about half of them. I now carry a CZ P10C which to me is better than any Glock on the market. You do you, but thinking of Glock as the "best" simply means you've bought into the marketing.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Glock's sales are really down. Must be because they suck so bad, eh?

Maybe one day, the Glock wannabes will catch up? ;)

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Best tool is a stretch. There are plenty of gun manufacturers that happen to provide just as reliable of a pistol as Glock, plus better ergonomics, trigger and sights out of the box. I've owned somewhere in the neighborhood of a dozen Glocks and had issues with about half of them. I now carry a CZ P10C which to me is better than any Glock on the market. You do you, but thinking of Glock as the "best" simply means you've bought into the marketing.
    CZ P10c is probably one of the best G19 alternatives out there.

michelob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    NE Indiana
    View attachment 249462 I’ve not had a single problem out of the daggers. Feels better than Glock shoots the same. Half the price. I don’t carry mine but would not have a problem doing so. I’ve not had any of the other clones. Like mentioned above a lot of good companies make competitors that probably are far superior to the Glock. Cz p10c is one thst comes to mind first for me
    I have a Dagger and a CZ P-10C. I paid under $300 for both of them. The Dagger trigger is terrible. The CZ is my favorite gun to shoot and is superior to any Glock that I’ve shot.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    Glock perfection? Myth and even they know it: Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 3, Gen 4, Gen 5……and there’ll be a Gen 6 no doubt,

I carry a serialized P80 PF940V2. Grip angle is better, in my opinion, texture is better, in my opinion and it is 100% reliable. It is also able to shoot lead bullets with zero problems (when I cast my own can I run them in my Glocks with no problems though.).

I hear a lot about Shadow Systems.
    I hear a lot about PSA’s Dagger.
    No personal experience with them though.

ABrad15

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 18, 2023
    NW Indy
    View attachment 249462 I’ve not had a single problem out of the daggers. Feels better than Glock shoots the same. Half the price. I don’t carry mine but would not have a problem doing so. I’ve not had any of the other clones. Like mentioned above a lot of good companies make competitors that probably are far superior to the Glock. Cz p10c is one thst comes to mind first for me
    Is it compatible with Glock holsters?

Top Bottom