• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I hope he is not surprised by this, I knew it was coming as soon as he opened up his yap.

MyPillow is auctioning off hundreds of pieces of equipment and subleasing some manufacturing spaces amid what founder and CEO Mike Lindell calls “a massive, massive cancellation.”

Lindell, in an interview with the Star Tribune, said MyPillow lost $100 million from “attacks by box stores, the shopping networks, the shopping channels, all of them did cancel culture on us.”

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I got 3-4 a few years ago when he first came on the scene. I was not overly impressed. I thought memory foam was much better. I prefer a firm pillow.
    Maybe this is just the market speaking?
    Never hear of Chickfila downsizing, and they're not all that quiet about their Christianity.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I got 3-4 a few years ago when he first came on the scene. I was not overly impressed. I thought memory foam was much better. I prefer a firm pillow.
    Never hear of Chickfila downsizing, and they're not all that quiet about their Christianity.
    True, but they weren't necessarily Trump supporters, at least vocally.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    So....after losing Tucker Carlson, Fox loses a sponsor that runs its commercial every ten minutes?0

Last edited:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Maybe like bud light nobody really wants a my pillow like nobody wants a bud light. The product might not be that good and people start seeing there are better tasting options or a better pillow.

I mean shamwoos sold tons of product till they did not any more. Pet rocks sold like hotcakes till someone figured out rocks do not make good pets. And the pocket fisherman does not cast well under most conditions.

I mean the bad press did not help but the product had it's day in the sun.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Didn't they recently hire some "dei executive"?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I wonder what the truth is?

“This is the biggest lie in history they just told you. I’ve spent the last three hours on the phone with reporters calling me because they think they got dirt on MyPillow. WCCO, shame on them — they’re a local. Them, the Minneapolis Star and Tribune called me — all this suppression. They sit there . . . another attack: “MyPillow lost this money.” Let’s start there…”

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    Unlike chic fil a he had to rely on other outlets carrying his goods for sale or making online sales. Chic fil a sets up its own property and can’t just be blocked from sales by the swipe of a pen from some department store.

Also being called mypillow probably doesn’t help. I bought some of their bed sheets and they are very comfortable and seem to be really nice quality. Got a pillow too and am not a fan. It’s too lumpy and mushy. It’s ok for side sleeping with it between the legs though.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I thought he got way too far over the top in his political involvement, he should have sold the company if he wanted to be such a public political figure. His whole persona with the oversize cross and constant self promotion was annoying. I know libs that were out of their mind with their hatred of him I am sure fueled by the media, they would openly complain about him to which I would reply that he was just a clown selling pillows with no political power but their blood lust for him rivaled theirs for Trump. I looked into his products after he was canceled but I thought that the products were overpriced and was confused by too many variations of the same thing and I ended up not buying anything.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Business needs to stay out of politics…
    They do if they want the widest possible market share. Lindell's actions after the election forever hitched his wagon to the MAGA crowd and, like it or not, there's a cap to that crowd, just like there's a cap on the tranny the kids crowd. And the people not in those crowds hate the people that are...as Lindell and Bud Lite are finding out.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Seems like everyone who jumped in the ring for Trump has had their life upended and careers ruined.

Top Bottom