• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Unlike chic fil a he had to rely on other outlets carrying his goods for sale or making online sales. Chic fil a sets up its own property and can’t just be blocked from sales by the swipe of a pen from some department store.

Also being called mypillow probably doesn’t help. I bought some of their bed sheets and they are very comfortable and seem to be really nice quality. Got a pillow too and am not a fan. It’s too lumpy and mushy. It’s ok for side sleeping with it between the legs though.
    yeah but Chickfila was 'boycotted' a while back when they expressed support on traditional marriage. The thing is, it didn't stick. The product and service was too good.

TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    yeah but Chickfila was 'boycotted' a while back when they expressed support on traditional marriage. The thing is, it didn't stick. The product and service was too good.
    That’s the thing about boycotts. They only work if your actual customer base stops buying. Whereas if your sales can be reduced by being stopped from sale that stops anyone from being able to buy the product, whether left or right there is no option to buy at all.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Tough thread... I trust everyone is doing much better under the current D-bag. :rolleyes:

"Four more years, four more years, four more years..."
    They both suck; time to dump them both and get back to leadership with integrity.

I was listening to a Reagan speech - man we've come a long way. I fear that Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho will be elected in my lifetime.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    They both suck; time to dump them both and get back to leadership with integrity.

I was listening to a Reagan speech - man we've come a long way. I fear that Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho will be elected in my lifetime.
    Not sure when integrity left the white house, but it was probably before Reagan. Maybe Eisenhower?

FDR and Harding were scandalous in their day, so maybe is was the 19th century.

Fun fact: my hometown is known for a spot where Warren G Harding met his mistress at a local hotel. My tax office is a few blocks down the street from the spot.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Wife and I use his pillows, nothing spectacular.

I watched his "cyber summit" a few years ago that was supposed to expose fraud. It was 2-3 days of nothing.

Had an extremely poor customer service experience a few months ago and he is CANCELLED in our house for that reason.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Wife and I use his pillows, nothing spectacular.

I watched his "cyber summit" a few years ago that was supposed to expose fraud. It was 2-3 days of nothing.

Had an extremely poor customer service experience a few months ago and he is CANCELLED in our house for that reason.
    I have a couple of the pillows, but I bought them from Amazon, never dealt with his company directly.

Like you said, they’re nothing spectacular, but they are pretty comfortable. And buying from amazon was significantly cheaper than buying from him.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I have a couple of the pillows, but I bought them from Amazon, never dealt with his company directly.

Like you said, they’re nothing spectacular, but they are pretty comfortable. And buying from amazon was significantly cheaper than buying from him.
    I used a promo code from the Sean Hannity show and was supposed to get a copy of his book.

Placed an order, used code, no book! I called and emailed and along with not getting my book, my interactions with the customer service were so poor it made me swear off the company.

If he is running the rest of his company like he runs customer service, it's not cancel culture killing his business.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Yes, and as people conveniently forget, they also backpedaled enough to appease the Left.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The my pillow dude is nuts!

He claimed to have concrete evidence of election fraud. When confronted he had nothing.

As stated in this thread He uses religion as a marketing technique. As well as his rag to riches story to get peoples "feels".

My father always said when selling something. If the negotiation starts with "I am a good Christian" . The are going to try to lowball you.

Top Bottom