Clifford, IN

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I hope this is an eye opener. These people view themselves as infiltrators. They know they are predators, they know their ideology is grossly unpopular, and they know they must avoid getting caught. They weasel and lie their way into getting access to your kids for the express purpose of grooming and transing your kids in secret, and they take extra glee and relish in doing it to the children of red state conservatives.

This is an attack and you should treat it as such. Your children are not safe just because you live in a red state and vote R every four years.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well she is leaning to Optometry and IU is pretty high on the list.

Some have recommended UPIKE, but I don't know enough about it
    There are probably more than Hillsdale and Bob Jones where you don't have to worry about the woke stuff but I'd imagine there are few, even those that call themselves religiously affiliated.

stocknup

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Monrovia area
    No skin off my back. My kids have never and will never attend a public school.
    But sadly, it really is. Your kids are going to have to deal with these sheeple for the rest of their lives.
    It will be skin off our backs as these are the kids that they are grooming to be our future leaders that will make policies and laws for the future generations .......

I have been saying this for a LONG time...........Yet another reason to home school.......

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Oldest went to IU - formerly Christian and now hard-left atheist.
    Next to Olivet (still Christian), then Columbia, where she was moved leftward.
    Next to IU/CSU, but then she was always a leftist.
    Youngest - no college, CNC/precision machining from IVY Tech during HS, still Christian.

Pattern perceived - the more Christianity told them not to do the things they wanted to do anyway, the harder left/atheist they became.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Well she is leaning to Optometry and IU is pretty high on the list.

Some have recommended UPIKE, but I don't know enough about it
    Well, hopefully it turns out better for you than us. Mine came back from there as an abortion proponent who drags her husband and three kids to pride parades and the like. And yes, she has taken to coloring her hair blue or purple alternating. The other four never "went away" to college and are still pretty much the way we raised them.

Top Bottom