• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Purdue Plinker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    Indy
    Plainfield shooting supplies had aguila superextra for $5 (but they charge that for every box that seems to trickle in)

I'm going to check out Gander Castleton and some places this week. Gander Terre Haute was slim pickings this weekend with just CCI standard velocity for 22lr

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Big R and walmart had .22 in stock.. 1000 round bricks at big r and 300 and something boxes at walmart.. Big r had multiple caliber boxes headed out on sunday.. hopefully this means more on the way... !

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Big R and walmart had .22 in stock.. 1000 round bricks at big r and 300 and something boxes at walmart.. Big r had multiple caliber boxes headed out on sunday.. hopefully this means more on the way... !

I think I speak for many others when I ask, "WHERE???"

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Walmart East Washington as of 9:30 pm Monday. Federal 9mm 50 round - 10, Winchester 9mm 50 round - 8, WWB .45 100 round - 5, lots of 40 SW and 556 20 round. No 22LR but they have been "MIA" in the back for a few days. They are having a "help" issues for the last few days.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Southtown Walmart had 3 boxes of .45 Federal 100rd packs on the shelf and according to the app they also had Remington 525rd Golden Bullet packs in the back somewhere. But yet again, I'm let down by the worst Walmart in town (which unfortunately is the closest to me), they don't sell ammo or hunting licenses after 10pm per the Manager and according to one of the employees "it's against the law to sell ammo or licenses after 10pm". I laughed and replied with "no it's not illegal" in a snarky tone, then walked away shaking my head. On the way out the door I called the Maysville store who was glad to help me and she was very friendly on the phone, but had no .22lr in stock. She informed me the after 10pm rule was a Store Manager's decision, not corporate policy. I hate living on the bad end of town.....

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Walmart in Lebanon has .22LR Remington Golden Bullets in stock. $10.27 for a box of 225 rounds. Had about a dozen when I left 15 min ago. I got my 3 box limit.

SteviGX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2011
    8-14-13
    Greenfield Walmart
    6:24 am

3-50 round boxes of WWB .45
    3-50 round boxes of Federal 9mm
    5-50 round boxes of WWB 9mm

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    Just heard that they will officially have guns for sale this Satuday, August 17th!

New Castle has a new gunshop, and they are well stocked on common calibers (except for 22LR)

I see a lot of PMC 9mm 115gr
    Lots of different 223
    A good amount of 7.62x39
    MFS 7.62x54R
    A bit of 38 special ball
    A good amount of 40 and 45 ball.
    44mag
    10mm

They have a good selection of self-defense loads too.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Southtown Walmart had 3 boxes of .45 Federal 100rd packs on the shelf and according to the app they also had Remington 525rd Golden Bullet packs in the back somewhere. But yet again, I'm let down by the worst Walmart in town (which unfortunately is the closest to me), they don't sell ammo or hunting licenses after 10pm per the Manager and according to one of the employees "it's against the law to sell ammo or licenses after 10pm". I laughed and replied with "no it's not illegal" in a snarky tone, then walked away shaking my head. On the way out the door I called the Maysville store who was glad to help me and she was very friendly on the phone, but had no .22lr in stock. She informed me the after 10pm rule was a Store Manager's decision, not corporate policy. I hate living on the bad end of town.....

I have been having bad lucky with finding ammo at the Maysville store.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have been having bad lucky with finding ammo at the Maysville store.
    What time of day are you going? What caliber(s) are you mainly after?
    I usually have great luck there and at Apple Glen. I usually try to go around 7pm or 8pm at night, because have their truck delivery unloaded.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Was at Wally world getting some groceries, wanted to see what the ammo situation was. It was horrid as usual. Was looking for 45ACP and .22LR. No luck. They did have one box of 40s left, and surprisingly had about 6 boxes of 9mm on the shelf.

Oh well. More money for the LGS.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Was at Wally world getting some groceries, wanted to see what the ammo situation was. It was horrid as usual. Was looking for 45ACP and .22LR. No luck. They did have one box of 40s left, and surprisingly had about 6 boxes of 9mm on the shelf.

Oh well. More money for the LGS.

Dang! Every time I go to wal mart they have 45 and no 9mm! I bought some at Madison outdoors yesterday but it wasn't cheap.

wolfeden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Medaryville
    I have purchased about a dozen boxes of this at Monticello and Lafayette. I have had no problems with it so far. Smeals a little funny when you fire them off. Seems they have a nice coating of wax.
    Martinsville rural king has eley target for 5.99. They have about 2500 rounds. Trying to decide whether or not to buy a box.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom