• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    i order 2 of the 1375 federals mine says " Your Order is Being Processed"........:dunno:

I ordered the CCI but I received my order was processing as well. Took about 5 hours exactly from time I placed my order to getting the order canceled email

Maybe you'll be good since its the Federal

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I had two AR stock orders from two different retailers cancelled after they said they had them in stock. Brownell's finally came through.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    1b56IOSZvK9NKp38qpbw5jZVuLksVDoeJhwJQLco1PJEdWt2Z6Hg54-Mlfe5Q-FzNkuIUp9OzP7jWGaIujlZVvs2uim9dg=s0-d-e1-ft
    Just Canceled.........:xmad:

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I ordered some 22lr and 338WM about a week ago from carolina munitions. The shipping confirmation the next day had all ammo on the order. It arrived today minus the 22lr. lol. Luckily it was only 5 100rd boxes but still...now I start the arduous process of waiting, emailing, phone calls, etc. Hope they're just behind and the 22 will still ship out. But it worries me that it was on the shipping order but not in the box...so we'll see...

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I ordered some 22lr and 338WM about a week ago from carolina munitions. The shipping confirmation the next day had all ammo on the order. It arrived today minus the 22lr. lol. Luckily it was only 5 100rd boxes but still...now I start the arduous process of waiting, emailing, phone calls, etc. Hope they're just behind and the 22 will still ship out. But it worries me that it was on the shipping order but not in the box...so we'll see...

Update:
    Just received an email that they're crediting my card the full amount plus shipping...due to being out of stock.
    Can't say I'm surprised lol oh well not like I really needed it but glad they took care of it quickly.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Update:
    Just received an email that they're crediting my card the full amount plus shipping...due to being out of stock.
    Can't say I'm surprised lol oh well not like I really needed it but glad they took care of it quickly.

They wouldn't have to credit you if they waited for the item to be shipped before charging your card.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Stuff goes fast at Target Sports. They had a brand I had never heard of in stock yesterday and by the time I googled the brand read a review and went back to their site it was gone, went from 99+ in stock to zero in about 2 minutes.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I had two AR stock orders from two different retailers cancelled after they said they had them in stock. Brownell's finally came through.

PSA canceled an order for a lower build kit after it was listed as in stock and was showing in process for about four days. I emailed them and they said it was out of stock and apologized for not following up with an email after it was canceled. I placed another order for a little better setup minus the FG so hopefully this one ships.

Tough times right now.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom