GenPol: Part VI----- Something Something Brandon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Wouldn't surprise me to see something similar happen here.
    It is already starting in Germany to.

They really are pushing a totalitarian western one world(WEF run)government. For it to "work" first they have to destroy stability and any large group that is pushing back...that is in progress currently in most of the EU.

At first glance destabilizing Poland and Germany looks dumb given our shared enemies, but not if you look at their end goal of total control. They have gone gloves off and will wreck the world to gain even more power.

It is not just Germany and Poland. Much of the EU is in chaos. Bosnia ring any bells? How about Italy(with conservatives there having new lawfare suites against them nearly daily lately). Look at almost any country in the EU that is trying to go for more sovereignty against the EU or even a tiny bit more conservative and our direct and indirect(US NGO's and USAID) efforts to stop them.

It has been dangerous to be conservative in Canada for awhile to.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Prices never go down. They just aren't going up as much.
    Well. Not always. I just ordered some nitrile gloves from amazon, the price of which was claimed by Amazon to be 13% lower than the last time I ordered them. But then the last time I ordered nitrile gloves I think was during the :runaway: phase of the panicdemic.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    View attachment 324545

Well, that's one less CoC/neocon grifter vote in Congress. But what will he be replaced with? I am 83.25% certain that Indiana can't not vote for generic tradcons.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well. Not always. I just ordered some nitrile gloves from amazon, the price of which was claimed by Amazon to be 13% lower than the last time I ordered them. But then the last time I ordered nitrile gloves I think was during the :runaway: phase of the panicdemic.
    Lots of things go down in price at times, Especially after a period of time where prices are inflated due to supply issues. Eggs have come way down from their high. Cars have come down from a year ago.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Lots of things go down in price at times, Especially after a period of time where prices are inflated due to supply issues. Eggs have come way down from their high. Cars have come down from a year ago.
    Prices are starting to ease. But I still paid > $100 for just a few groceries. Some prices have come down a little. But nowhere near pre-0biden era.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Prices are starting to ease. But I still paid > $100 for just a few groceries. Some prices have come down a little. But nowhere near pre-0biden era.
    Most things will never go down appreciably. Groceries are probably the worst. I never thought much about what I was buying the in the past, but now I look at everything. If it isn't on sale, I'm probably not buying it. Sizes have shrunk and prices have increased 50-100%. It's nuts.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Most things will never go down appreciably. Groceries are probably the worst. I never thought much about what I was buying the in the past, but now I look at everything. If it isn't on sale, I'm probably not buying it. Sizes have shrunk and prices have increased 50-100%. It's nuts.
    If things keep shrinking, pretty soon the “half-gallon” ice cream tub will be a quart.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Didn’t know where to post this, but it looks like Google is preparing for shenanigans in the election already.

Dear Advertiser,​
    spacer-11.gif
    In February 2024, Google will update the Inappropriate content policy to clarify the definition of Sensitive Events.​
    spacer-11.gif
    A "Sensitive Event" is an unforeseen event or development that creates significant risk to Google's ability to provide high quality, relevant information and ground truth, and reduce insensitive or exploitative content in prominent and monetized features. During a Sensitive Event, we may take a variety of actions to address these risks.​
    spacer-11.gif
    Examples of Sensitive Events include events with significant social, cultural, or political impact, such as civil emergencies, natural disasters, public health emergencies, terrorism and related activities, conflict, or mass acts of violence.​
    spacer-11.gif
    Examples of what we prohibit (non-exhaustive):​
    spacer-11.gif
    •​
    Products or services that exploit, dismiss, or condone the Sensitive Event, including price gouging or artificially inflating prices that prohibits/restricts access to vital supplies; sale of products or services which may be insufficient for the demand during a sensitive event​
    spacer-11.gif
    •​
    Using keywords related to a sensitive event to attempt to drive additional traffic​
    spacer-11.gif
    •​
    Claims that victims of a sensitive event were responsible for their own tragedy or similar instances of victim blaming; claims that victims of a sensitive event are not deserving of remedy or support; claims that victims from certain countries were responsible or deserving of a global public health crisis​
    spacer-11.gif
    Sincerely,​
    spacer-11.gif
    The Google Ads Team​

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If things keep shrinking, pretty soon the “half-gallon” ice cream tub will be a quart.

Or a quart of product in the half gallon size pail to make you think you are getting the original amount. Illusionary packaging.

I bought a box of crackers the other day, the sleeves of crackers in side stopped about 3/4 of the way to the end of the box, they used to fill the same size box.
    I didn't check ounces, but it's clearly a shrinkflation issue. Prices up, product down. They are using the Lay's technique.

Screen Shot 2024-01-11 at 1.30.54 PM.png

Top Bottom