GenPol: Part VI----- Something Something Brandon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

That Republican Congressman called the chinese spy "Yum-Yum." instead of "Feng-Feng" :lmfao:

Oh and FATWO Smallwell. You wanted to change the subject of the hearing about the border crisis because you did'nt want to talk about it. Instead you wanted to try and trash MTG about her wanting to defund the corrupt FBI and a witness about J6 who was there to testfy about the border so the Republican's said 'It's game on **tch." "You commie spy banger."

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That Republican Congressman called the chinese spy "Yum-Yum." instead of "Fang-Fang" :lmfao:

Oh and FATWO Smallwell. You wanted to change the subject of the hearing about the border crisis because you did'nt want to talk about it. Instead you wanted to try and trash MTG about her wanting to defund the corrupt FBI and a witness about J6 who was there to testfy about the border so the Republican's said 'It's game on **tch." "You commie spy banger."
    yum yum was from Gran Torino movie
    don't know if that was what he meant

• Haha
    Reactions: KG1

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    https://www.hoover.org/research/welcome-rebuke-administrative-state

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That Republican Congressman called the chinese spy "Yum-Yum." instead of "Fang-Fang" :lmfao:

yeah, I'm diggin the R's strategy of mocking and ridiculing the democrat spy-****er gang bang style.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    https://www.hoover.org/research/welcome-rebuke-administrative-state

The process is the punishment.

A moment’s reflection should indicate that both the FTC and SEC schemes are seriously misguided. It is no state secret that both agencies have a long track record of turning screws on ordinary individuals through partisan ALJs long before they have a chance to appear before an independent forum.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Jeesh Act stop posting so many times in a row... the like button is getting worn out.

I'd vote for him vs what we have now for sure.
    I know. I should probably think more before I hit 'post reply'.

Cause, i hit the button, then I think, dang I just thought of something else.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Well, that was entertaining!

From the "comment section"....

She should have said “Mr. Swalwell, did YOU tell the majority that YOU were sleeping with a Chinese spy?”

IMG_0680.PNG

As I recall, swalwell is the commie ****** (literally) that advoacates for stripping citizens of the States of their natural rights documented in the second amendment as well as using nuclear weapons against them.

This piece of **** should be in prison until his departure for Hell.

But hey, commie ******* like swalwell and those of its ilk are what some folks vote for.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom