Gender specific one person bathrooms... Guideline or rule?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Do you use the opposite bathroom if it's a single person one?

• Total voters

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I've never really thought about it, but if I REALLY REALLY had to go, I'd use the women's. While on a trip recently the men's at a place I stopped to go the men's was closed so I had no choice but to use the women's, and the employee told me too.

I've heard that at concerts where 90% of the crowd is women, they change some of the men's restrooms to women's. In fact I've witnessed it myself at a show I was at. It's annoying, but understandable.

SmithGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    I do think women seem to be more willing to go in the men's room than the other way around, even if there are guys using the restroom at the time. I was in Circle Center mall once using the food court restroom and I heard a female voice. She had her son in the stall, and she apologized to all the guys in there. I am assuming it was because all of the ladies stalls were full. I am sorry, but I would have had my daughter **** her pants before I took her into the ladies restroom while other women were using it.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Had some poor old lady come into a one holer with me at a gas station outside of Brazil IN. Mind you, this was after a Spam and egg with onion sandwich the previous evening. The whole restroom was probably not an inch over 3x3 feet with a blazing hot light bulb. First a little peck at the door, then a pretty good knock. Warned the lady, she came in anyway. This was a serious 9.9 on the rectum scale odoriferous event. Spent the next ten minutes trying to imitate her distinctive cough-gag noise. If she reads this, I'm so sorry.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    so... we used a women's room in the gas station last night as my son was about to explode. They asked why the water was red....

"It's just a chemical cleaner boys (flush)".

Women's rooms are gross.

Top Bottom