• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdeanp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2022
    Southern IN
    It's even more fun when you've got a carb. The other day it got a 1/4 tank of non ethanol gas. It ran like a completely different machine. Makes me want to build a gassifier instead of paying for fuel that's not all that great for my vehicle to begin with.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Was at my local grocery store last night and there was a lot of shelves bare. I'm not aware of a run on grocery stores yet. Is this a lack of supply starting to hit the grocery stores? Or bad management?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's even more fun when you've got a carb. The other day it got a 1/4 tank of non ethanol gas. It ran like a completely different machine. Makes me want to build a gassifier instead of paying for fuel that's not all that great for my vehicle to begin with.
    Been doing that since 2018 and my early 2000 vehicles run better than new…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When I drove a school bus, they didn't allow me to even get fuel if I was on E, if the truck had just delivered fuel.

They made me wait till the next day or get it at a station, for that reason explicitly.
    Tombs driving a school bus? I want to be a kid on THAT bus. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Was at my local grocery store last night and there was a lot of shelves bare. I'm not aware of a run on grocery stores yet. Is this a lack of supply starting to hit the grocery stores? Or bad management?
    Probably a combination of both. The Kroger closest to me has gone down hill in recent months. I know they're short staffed and I question the management there. Just the other day I was looking for some particular items and they were either out of stock or if they were in stock they were past their "sell by" date by several days. Went to another one just a few miles away (less than 5 miles) and there were no such issues. That is 100% on management.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Probably both. We have a brand new family dollar built in deputy indiana. Only store there. Its shut down causw they can't find a manager.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

Various fill-ups for me in April/May 2020. Lowest price then was $1.14.

I had a fill-up in 2018 at one point for $0.97, but I think that might have been with Kroger points LOL)

A9358A9B-4CBF-4E7F-94EC-0D86C0BB9FC4.png

Now with pumps being reconfigured for double digit prices, I’m wondering what my limit is to decide on when it will be too expensive to even buy gas to go to work.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Various fill-ups for me in April/May 2020. Lowest price then was $1.14.

I had a fill-up in 2018 at one point for $0.97, but I think that might have been with Kroger points LOL)

View attachment 201164

Now with pumps being reconfigured for double digit prices, I’m wondering what my limit is to decide on when it will be too expensive to even buy gas to go to work.
    When the plandemic hit and they shut most everything down I paid .79cpg at Costco.

Gas dropped a nickle by me. Down to $4.94

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    The taxes definitely don't help.
    No, and I get that. But her sole conclusion was the gas prices are too high because Indiana Republican's won't repeal the gas tax. She is a super hardcore tax the rich lefty. So she wants to be a republican and eliminate taxes, but she still hates republicans.

Top Bottom