• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Of executives fully bent on infringing upon the natural rights documented in the second amendment to the constitution of the united States.
    “Fully bent”.... meaning, after shutting down the wall, trying to get a COVID relief bill passed, grounding Elon Musk, bombing Syria...? geez, those guys must have lost focus.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’m not going to speculate on things not proven.
    Cross-posting from the Xiden popularity thread

Trump IS dangerous, and plenty of voters recognized that, hence why he got the pick slip. He has neither the intelligence, aptitude, nor temperament to do anything other than be the crook that he is; and now that his tax returns have been released, we just may see exactly how much of a crook he actually is.... not that I expect the faithful to say anything other, at the direction Trump, than "it's rigged." But not even that will keep him out of a orange jumpsuit if the criminality many suspect is proven.

Wondering why you are so reticent to 'speculate on things not proven' in this thread, but obviously not anywhere near the claimed restraint elsewhere

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012

Trump IS dangerous, and plenty of voters recognized that, hence why he got the pick slip. He has neither the intelligence, aptitude, nor temperament to do anything other than be the crook that he is; and now that his tax returns have been released, we just may see exactly how much of a crook he actually is.... not that I expect the faithful to say anything other, at the direction Trump, than "it's rigged." But not even that will keep him out of a orange jumpsuit if the criminality many suspect is proven.

Wondering why you are so reticent to 'speculate on things not proven' in this thread, but obviously not anywhere near the claimed restraint elsewhere
    Hypocrite, maybe???? Just looking to stir the pot???

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Bro, that post was restraint.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Hypocrite, maybe???? Just looking to stir the pot???
    I'm not so sure. As an early Trumper, I can empathize with the desire to push back on the 'mainstream' INGO viewpoint if you disagree with it. As I am hardly perfectly consistent myself, I will call it out but I will allow it

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    “Fully bent”.... meaning, after shutting down the wall, trying to get a COVID relief bill passed, grounding Elon Musk, bombing Syria...? geez, those guys must have lost focus.

Shutting down the wall? Not good. COVID relief bill? Would be good if they got rid of all the unnecessary B.S.
    Grounding Elon Musk? Not good. Bombing Syria? Unknown, but good for military munitions mfgs.
    Anything else? All that has happened so far is an attempt to undo everything Trump. Why? Just because Trump.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Shutting down the wall? Not good. COVID relief bill? Would be good if they got rid of all the unnecessary B.S.
    Grounding Elon Musk? Not good. Bombing Syria? Unknown, but good for military munitions mfgs.
    Anything else? All that has happened so far is an attempt to undo everything Trump. Why? Just because Trump.
    Well, I’m not liking all the pork in the COVID bid. I suspect reconciliation will fix that. “Grounding Elon Musk,” isn’t so accurate as preventing a single launch.
    As far as undoing Trump’s EOs, that wasn’t done because “Trump,” it was done because liberals agree with the things the Trump EOs stopped/prevented.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Well, I’m not liking all the pork in the COVID bid. I suspect reconciliation will fix that. “Grounding Elon Musk,” isn’t so accurate as preventing a single launch.
    As far as undoing Trump’s EOs, that wasn’t done because “Trump,” it was done because liberals agree with the things the Trump EOs stopped/prevented.

Like I said, Trump. :hehe:

Top Bottom