Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part VIII** The other side makes this way too easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene

My wife is an assistant instructor in a nursing lab class at a community college over in Illinois. She was telling me this morning they are dealing with catheters and have manikins that are anatomically correct for each gender. The instructors and students cannot refer to the manikins as male or female. They must call them "person with a penis" or "person with a vagina." Give me a freaking break! Jim.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

giphy.webp

I've used blocks of wood to get more height before but... doing THAT never occurred to me... the more you know.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My wife is an assistant instructor in a nursing lab class at a community college over in Illinois. She was telling me this morning they are dealing with catheters and have manikins that are anatomically correct for each gender. The instructors and students cannot refer to the manikins as male or female. They must call them "person with a penis" or "person with a vagina." Give me a freaking break! Jim.
    That is simply retarded. She should tell them that she is going to call them male or female because she did not pay tuition to submit to Communist propaganda.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom