Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part VIII** The other side makes this way too easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center

Im sure some of you read this mans blog. Almost any meme I posted came from him. Truly a loss for his family and a loss for all of us that loved and appreciated his humor, insight and common sense.​

dad's deadpool blog​

THIS BLOG DOES NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE BELIEFS, POSITIONS, DESIRES, FANTASIES, OPINIONS, THOUGHTS OR FEARS OF THE AFTERLIFE OF ANY PERSON, CARTOON CHARACTER, CORPORATE ENTITY, GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY, TRANZI/CONTROL FREAK, EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL, POLITICIAN/LIAR, LAWYER/SCUMBAG, LIBERAL/*******, BOZO/HARRY REID/HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON/CHUCKIE SCHUMER/BUTTCHEESE, OR FARM/ZOO ANIMAL ALIVE OR DEAD - EXCEPT THOSE OF UNUSUALLY ACUTE INTELLECT. AND THEY'RE DAMN FEW AND FAR BETWEEN.

Saturday, April 15, 2023​

The Old Man

It is with a heavy heart that I am breaking into my dad's blog today. After a brief fight with lung cancer, my dad has lost. He loved this blog, and sharing his thoughts and feelings with his friends in the virtual world.

Does anyone know of any site along the same vein as this one? I will miss his posts, would love to find a replacement.
    Thanks.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom