• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    It died on July 5th, 2016 when James Comey publicly admitted that even though the FBI had ample evidence that Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State constantly mishandled classified information the bureau wasn't going to hand the case over to the Justice Department because that would jeopardize her chances of winning the Democratic nomination which had already been fixed in her favor.... Okay, that last part wasn't so much publicly admitted but pretty obvious in retrospect.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It died on July 5th, 2016 when James Comey publicly admitted that even though the FBI had ample evidence that Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State constantly mishandled classified information the bureau wasn't going to hand the case over to the Justice Department because that would jeopardize her chances of winning the Democratic nomination which had already been fixed in her favor.... Okay, that last part wasn't so much publicly admitted but pretty obvious in retrospect.
    That was so "In Your Face" :xmad: that I had to take a week off INGO because I figured I'd say something strong enough to get in trouble with the mods.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    That was so "In Your Face" :xmad: that I had to take a week off INGO because I figured I'd say something strong enough to get in trouble with the mods.
    Didn't mean it to be "in your face", just reminding people of the facts. We tend to have too short of memories and politicians rely on this to get away with murder... Literally! Why did Obama bomb a UN hospital? I'm sure while the media was obsessing over this some wildly unconstitutional laws were passed and no one noticed. Or the Mueller Report - does anyone even remember what Mueller was investigating?? Of course not, because by the time the report was published no one remembered the reason for the investigation. Same will happen with the Durham Report, no one involved will be held accountable because no one will care anymore and so many years will have passed an entire administration will have passed. I only point to 7/5/2016 because it was such a glaringly hypocritical move on Comey's part and destroyed the agency's credibility and morale.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Didn't mean it to be "in your face", just reminding people of the facts. We tend to have too short of memories and politicians rely on this to get away with murder... Literally! Why did Obama bomb a UN hospital? I'm sure while the media was obsessing over this some wildly unconstitutional laws were passed and no one noticed. Or the Mueller Report - does anyone even remember what Mueller was investigating?? Of course not, because by the time the report was published no one remembered the reason for the investigation. Same will happen with the Durham Report, no one involved will be held accountable because no one will care anymore and so many years will have passed an entire administration will have passed. I only point to 7/5/2016 because it was such a glaringly hypocritical move on Comey's part and destroyed the agency's credibility and morale.

YOU weren't in my face.

The FBI saying that they had evidence, but... she didn't "mean it".

That got me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom