• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    :ugh:My finger hurts had a glock 30 blow up in my hands. Blew the trigger completly off. Blew the side and bottom off the barrel and shot mag out the bottom, and cracked magwell halfway down the grip on left side of gun. Pictures were erased off my P.O.S. camera. Trigger finger is bandaged and sore

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    But don't worry about the erased pics. The exploding Glock sounds normal.

J/K:lmfao: Good luck with that finger.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I take it someone got their new sight in the mail?

Yes he did. I took it to the Smithy and said "put this on please" he said OK, I'll get it back to you in 10 days or so. I said "no problem" and left. As I was pulling into my driveway I remembered FNS...:xmad:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Are there any INGOers who have never done this and would like to try it out or learn more? Maybe you're a little too nervous, or you are just curious about competitive shooting. Definitely consider FNS. Drop me a PM at least, even if you are still on the fence about coming out.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Are there any INGOers who have never done this and would like to try it out or learn more? Maybe you're a little too nervous, or you are just curious about competitive shooting. Definitely consider FNS. Drop me a PM at least, even if you are still on the fence about coming out.

FNS is something that I am definitely interested in. If I didn't already have plans for this Friday that I can't get out of, I'd be there. I'm planning on coming to the one next month for sure. Looks like I need to pick up some mags first though. I'm one short for the sig I'd use or maybe shoot my colt? I don't know about the colt, I'm just now starting to get some .45 ammo stock piled back up.

acetylcholine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Oh tell me its not going to rain!!! I'm just getting my gun ready, 10/22, tapco stock, and a shiny new red dot holographic. I'm all jazzed! See you there!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Oh tell me its not going to rain!!! I'm just getting my gun ready, 10/22, tapco stock, and a shiny new red dot holographic. I'm all jazzed! See you there!

Current forecast shows "isolated thunderstorms" possible tonight (30% chance), so it looks like we'll be fine. If it is raining at setup time or if there's a strong chance in the forecast, we typically shoot from under the "lid" so nobody gets wet. :yesway:

Those looking for an excuse to wuss out on FNS will have to use something other than the weather... The "exploding Glock" excuse offered earlier in this thread set the bar pretty high. ;)

Top Bottom