• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    That's what it is all about, having fun. Wish I could have made it. Hopefully next month work won't be an issue and I will be there. Someone needs to knock Mark off his perch in PCR. :D

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I had something like 10 jams from the mags that Kenny sold me... Geez. I thought he was a good guy too. :bat:
    Two thoughts.
    Ruger mags. Buy the tri-mag adapters from Kenny.
    Do whatever rhino does.

OK, three thoughts. Remind me to bring the quad mag for you to try next month.

Last edited:

POTI

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    can someone lay down the general rules? Like the classes and what guns are allowed etc?

I and a few co workers are really interested in the next one.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    oh :poop:! Looks like I got :whip: by VUPDBlue.

Zoub, I also de-choked the remy so that next match if I'm a bit off target I might hit the steel with a more open pattern.

Last edited:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    That's what it is all about, having fun. /quote]
    I use to say silly crap like that. I even said it Friday night. Then I lost and woke up with a few aches in my left wrist Saturday.

No, it is all about winning and the hell with fun!! :D

Opus I suggest you run extra full next time, you will miss more and stock up on Winchester aluminum hulls, they are freakin' great!!

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    On a serious note, remember to make every shot count. Friday night while we were all having fun, a mutual friend of mine and Dave's (Dave had to leave early) lost his Sister and BIL. You have all heard about it, the couple in Florida.

They came in through three points of entry and used shotguns. It is all on tape due to system installed throughout the house used to monitor the kids and staff that helped. They died dirty and fast. He fought, She was shot the back trying to run away.

I also think back to the slaughter here in Indy not too long ago.

If you have to die protecting your family, so be it, but at least win the fight. There is no award for going fast nor second or third place. Just winning.

We practice for a reason, just be sure you practice to win in the real world. That requires a plan and some thought.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    I attended my first FNS last week... THANKS to all those who organize the event. I had a blast. I recommend it to anybody who is thinking about it but not sure... you'll enjoy yourself.

Anyhow, I thought stage one was the left most stage... on that stage we started with gun empty and full magazine out of the gun, both on the barrel, hands in the air (waving like we just didn't care!)

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I think I got the "mini-gun" running now. It's on in .22 Rifle next month.

And CWOOD and Shooter521, my PCR grew something on top of it....watch out in August.

DSCN0218.jpg

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I attended my first FNS last week... THANKS to all those who organize the event. I had a blast. I recommend it to anybody who is thinking about it but not sure... you'll enjoy yourself.

Anyhow, I thought stage one was the left most stage... on that stage we started with gun empty and full magazine out of the gun, both on the barrel, hands in the air (waving like we just didn't care!)

Yes, that's how it was described in the course description. Shotgunners have to adapt sometimes to make it through a stage in 30 seconds. Since shotgun magazines are ON the gun, it would be very time consuming to load from an empty gun. As long as every shooter does it the same way, then we're alright.

Top Bottom