• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    It's time again for FNS:rockwoot: I hope to see some new and some familiar faces this time around. I'll be shooting the M&P and the 870 again. I look forward to kicking Opus' butt with my pump shotgun against his auto:D

Anyone who has not done this before, I encourage you to come out and shoot. If you want to watch, that's cool too, but bring a gun and shoot! You'll wish you did! This is a GREAT introduction to the shooting sports!

Whatever gun you have, we have a class for you. You'll need 5 mags or speedloaders for whatever you bring. If you're short a few mags, just ask here, I'm sure someone can bring you some loaners. We even have a class for .22lr rifles and handguns!

Check out these YouTube vid's of FNS past:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xiZ_dYP3Ro"]YouTube - Friday Night Steel Jun09 Stage1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf_iAonE5ck"]YouTube - Friday Night Steel Jun09 Stage4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh_IJL1gzXw"]YouTube - Friday Night Steel - Mar 2009 - Stage4[/ame]

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I look forward to kicking Opus' butt with my pump shotgun against his auto:D

Anyone who has not done this before, It is fun to kick Opus' butt
    Hmmm..........this caught my eye.

How about you have to load at least one round somewhere bewteen the start buzzer and your last shot.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Leaving the rifle home this month. :D Gotta get those handgun skills up to par. Anyone up for a weak hand only plate rack challenge?

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Vacation

Guys,
    I'll be gone on vacation this month. Please pitch in as much help as possible, as Anton and Adam will be running the show on their own. They do most of the work anyway; they're an invaluable resource for Marion County Fish and Game. Maybe if we're lucky, we can get Nick to do the introductory speech....
    It's awesome to see the huge amount of posts that we get, even a week before the match! Have a great time without me, and shoot safe!
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Bringing home the bacon

ATM, I hope you make it to this one for a change. It's always a good time and good people.

This is the first that I've seen these stickers; these are really funny. Now if we can somehow work "bacon" into the name of Friday Night Steel....

COMING SOON: "Bacon Night Steel" or "Friday Night Bacon" (for when the ammo shortage gets really bad...)

Top Bottom