• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    If I've said this once I've said it a thousand times. The national media is full of anti-gun propagandists that carry water for the democrats. But most local media stations don't really care one way or another. They continue to do these types of stories because there are strong opinions on both sides and they know it generates a lot of attention from both pro gun and anti-gun folks.

Outrage drives action like clicks, comments, shares, etc. They only care about getting you to pay attention and "engage" with their website and social media channels. That's it.

I worked at Fox59 for almost three years.as a writer and producer. Never once was I told by anyone that I / we needed to run anti-gun stories of any kind.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    It is just like the people that believe food comes from grocery stores, most of the people in our world have never fired a gun, they are terrified of guns, the news caters to those fears…
    Indeed according to my Wife’s students…..She is an idiot Milk does not come from Cows! It comes from Walmart

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Indeed according to my Wife’s students…..She is an idiot Milk does not come from Cows! It comes from Walmart
    I watched a news report about a year ago that just floored me.
    The story was about a professional chef in New York City and he was concerned about latch-key kids coming home from school to an empty home and no knowledge of how to prepare food for themselves.
    The chef went on to demonstrate that out of an entire class of 5th grade students, not one could identify a natural ripe tomato when one was presented in front of them.
    Many had no idea that a tomato grew in the ground.
    I simply cannot imagine growing up that ignorant.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Wasn't too bad. McQuade not involved after all. There were a couple of little things in the way it was presented but not as bad as I thought it would be.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I learned exercising the natural rights documented in the constitution is bad.

We need to go back to the days when murderous thugs were required to have a permission slip before getting a gun.

The entire piece was nothing but bull**** chock full of errors.

Did you know that "right now most Hoosiers can buy a gun without a permit"?

Now there is a "new barrier to policing" according to a "reporter".

chris bailey seems to think the "bureaucracy" is not enough...not only is a permit necessary; what state deems "proper training" is too.

Some here likely know bailey and can correct me if I am wrong....but I'll go with "he's not much of a shot"...and not much the fan of natural rights.

Several "I believe in the second amendment.....but" crap.

Many seem to think the constitution "grants rights" when it does nothing of the sort. It restricts state.

Last edited:

DataGeek19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Bailey and Carter want people to think they are gun guys and believe in the constitution. However, there is always a “but” in their message… “I believe in the constitution but…”

They say there is now a barrier to officers not knowing if someone is legally carrying.

BUT… Aren’t they ignoring Pinner Vs. State within the bulk of their message?

Treat everyone as if they are potentially carrying. Investigate if there is a potential crime. Constitutional Carry doesn’t really change that.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Aaaand Fox59 has a. Article out last night blaming constitutional carry for increasing accidental shootings.

Q1 2022 - 20 self inflicted, 4 other

Q1 2023 - 19 self inflicted, 5 other

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom