• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Like what my father said the time I slapped my stepsister after she slapped me several times and my step mom gasped, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander".

I don't agree with it if you want to get rid of the police force but making me accept the consequences of you doing so and also making me pay for you to have private security is ludicrous. I am sick of the entitlement of politicians. WE need to start referending their ass out of office and impose term limits on them. Why do we all sit around *****ing and moaning about basically the same stuff? It's time to DO somethin.

Yes bwframe, yet another violent act!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When our "servants" move to remove the police and/or the individual right to firearms, the people should ensure the "servants" live with the same consequences.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Like what my father said the time I slapped my stepsister after she slapped me several times and my step mom gasped, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander".

I don't agree with it if you want to get rid of the police force but making me accept the consequences of you doing so and also making me pay for you to have private security is ludicrous. I am sick of the entitlement of politicians. WE need to start referending their ass out of office and impose term limits on them. Why do we all sit around *****ing and moaning about basically the same stuff? It's time to DO somethin.

You'll never see the rioters at the politician's homes either.
    After all, they voted for those politicians and will vote for them again.

The dynamics of this whole situation have to be the most bizarre in all of recorded history. People "protesting" against politicians they voted for and will vote for again, who agree with the protesters. What's even the objective of such a mess?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You'll never see the rioters at the politician's homes either.
    After all, they voted for those politicians and will vote for them again.

The dynamics of this whole situation have to be the most bizarre in all of recorded history. People "protesting" against politicians they voted for and will vote for again, who agree with the protesters. What's even the objective of such a mess?

Chaos... :)

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ1koU26aeY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think the Antifastani “cops” need to start wearing body cams.

warning may contain disturbing video
    [video=youtube_share;Imh-wiHzJ24]http://youtu.be/Imh-wiHzJ24[/video]

Oh. You ain’t dead yet? ... pop. Oops. Wrong car. And could the LARPer “cop” who shot the unarmed black guy be white?

It’s way past time to shut that place down.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Well....it seems we have all sat around way to long and they have settled in to those positions and put safeguards in place. How to get them out when the system is protecting them.

This is all on us people.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think the Antifastani “cops” need to start wearing body cams.

warning may contain disturbing video
    [video=youtube_share;Imh-wiHzJ24]http://youtu.be/Imh-wiHzJ24[/video]

Oh. You ain’t dead yet? ... pop. Oops. Wrong car. And could the LARPer “cop” who shot the unarmed black guy be white?

It’s way past time to shut that place down.
    Still no confirmation of the shooter(s). Apparently they looted the car before cops got there so there’s basically not much to investigate. I did see some other people were expressing the idea that the shooters were the Chop security LARPers. Also that there were more than one drive-by shooting prior to this. It’s not confirmed that the two teens shot were innocent. They may have participated in the drive-bys. It’s just that the car has no evidence to know.

I wonder if there will be renewed protests if it turns out to be a white Chop security LARPer who shot the two black teens.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Best line in the article: "He is talking from his hospital bed at Harborview Medical Center, worried, he says, that his case isn't being properly investigated."

Lol.

There are a few story's circulating that those "Youts" were being typical crap sacks and got their asses shot. But who knows for sure.

KKK.....now that's hilarious.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Best line in the article: "He is talking from his hospital bed at Harborview Medical Center, worried, he says, that his case isn't being properly investigated."

Lol.

I kinda liked this part best. With some context...

“So basically I was shot by, I’m not sure if they’re ‘Proud Boys’ or KKK,” said Young. “But the verbiage that they said was hold this ‘N-----’ and shot me.”

He says the force was so great it pushed him onto the hood of a car.

"And they stood over top of me and continued to fire," he said. "I tried to protect myself and got shot in the arm. And they got away."

Okay. Lemme get this straight. White dudes actually said "hold this 'N-----'" and then shot him. I dunno. Maybe KKK and Proud Boys are different from the typical people I hang around. But I just kinda doubt that most white people would say it that way. But the bold part is the kicker. And if they held him down, and if the force from the blast was so great it pushed him onto the hood of a car, I'm kinda thinking that much like Juicy Smoolier, it sounds a lot like this guy got his story from watching TV. It's only there where getting shot throws a person 10 feet in the air. It's early on in the cycle, but I think there's enough to call bull****. I doubt this shooting had anything to do with racism. I doubt anyone said, "hold this 'N-----'. I doubt the blast pushed him anywhere. I doubt that any KKK or Proud Boys were involved. I'm gonna say the odds are much more favorable, that in a lawless zone, he was shot for the same reason so many urban youths get shot.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What? Why is she afraid of a little democracy, especially during her summer of love?

911, what's your emergency?

Mayor Durkan: :runaway:

Oh. I'm Sorry Ms Durkan, we can't do anything about that. The protests were sanctioned by the city. They have a right to tear your **** up.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I kinda liked this part best. With some context...

“So basically I was shot by, I’m not sure if they’re ‘Proud Boys’ or KKK,” said Young. “But the verbiage that they said was hold this ‘N-----’ and shot me.”

He says the force was so great it pushed him onto the hood of a car.

"And they stood over top of me and continued to fire," he said. "I tried to protect myself and got shot in the arm. And they got away."

Okay. Lemme get this straight. White dudes actually said "hold this 'N-----'" and then shot him. I dunno. Maybe KKK and Proud Boys are different from the typical people I hang around. But I just kinda doubt that most white people would say it that way. But the bold part is the kicker. And if they held him down, and if the force from the blast was so great it pushed him onto the hood of a car, I'm kinda thinking that much like Juicy Smoolier, it sounds a lot like this guy got his story from watching TV. It's only there where getting shot throws a person 10 feet in the air. It's early on in the cycle, but I think there's enough to call bull****. I doubt this shooting had anything to do with racism. I doubt anyone said, "hold this 'N-----'. I doubt the blast pushed him anywhere. I doubt that any KKK or Proud Boys were involved. I'm gonna say the odds are much more favorable, that in a lawless zone, he was shot for the same reason so many urban youths get shot.

Or you can fact check like the MSM: "He said without evidence."

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    misd.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/virginia-dems-downgrade-assault-on-police-to-misdemeanor

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If the economy wasn't in the toilet, I wonder what the retirement/found another job % among police would be?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If the economy wasn't in the toilet, I wonder what the retirement/found another job % among police would be?

Lots of IL police doing side jobs as weed dispensory armed security. Know of a few IL officers in the chicago suburbs that took time off work and instead worked armed security for the weed shops during the riots because that pay was crazy higher then regular police pay, plus free food to guard the weed shop 24/7.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom