• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Give up your Kirpans first. Then we will consider it.

Because more people are killed with knives every year than rifles. Asking me to give up my rights, while simultaneously refusing to give up your rights is wrong.

And Joe, GFY. Your prosecutors are a major factor in this. If Mears' office had filed the paperwork with the courts like they should have, shooterboy would have been on the NICS database "denied" list and couldnt have purchased those guns.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Give up your Kirpans first. Then we will consider it.

Because more people are killed with knives every year than rifles. Asking me to give up my rights, while simultaneously refusing to give up your rights is wrong.

And Joe, GFY. Your prosecutors are a major factor in this. If Mears' office had filed the paperwork with the courts like they should have, shooterboy would have been on the NICS database "denied" list and couldnt have purchased those guns.
    Come on Monkey. If this had proceeded through the process Hognuts would not have had the Photo op bully pulpit time in the spotlight.
    Think about the end game here.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I would guess they could go back whence they came to a gun control utopia...
    In what is likely the best evidence of just how stupid humans are is that after getting out of horrible situations and going to a place without the issues they were fleeing, idiotic humans try to recreate the situation, whether it be states or countries they flee.

If they want to change it why come?

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Pretty certain India has the gun laws they want so bad.

They want the Constitution to protect their right to practice their preferred religion, but want to not recognize the 2nd amendment. :rolleyes:

Shall not be infringed means exactly that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You give old stinky shoes too much credit. He's not smart enough to think this far ahead.
    Okay. I see people calling him "stinky shoes" all the time here. It's time I asked. Is that just a local thing, or did he do something to earn that name? It's said enough here that I'm really curious.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Okay. I see people calling him "stinky shoes" all the time here. It's time I asked. Is that just a local thing, or did he do something to earn that name? It's said enough here that I'm really curious.
    When he was campaigning the first time, in order to show how "frugal" he was, he was posing with some old beat up Converse tennis shoes, while his wife commented on how long he keeps his shoes or something like that.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Let's not buy into the propaganda. Headlines like "Sikh community want gun regulation" are obvious prop. Designed to divide us against them. I know several Hoosier Sikhs who are staunchly pro-gun... most of the Sikhs I know that live here in the States comes from gun-owning families.

Don't let their headlines make you think a majority of the Sikh community are anti-gun. Even if a few notable members of the community are, they do not speak for the entire community.

Don't let them divide us this easily. Pray for our Sikh brothers and sisters, 4 of which were killed by this degenerate scum.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The kirpan is an article of faith that is required be carried by every Sikh man. The kirpan is a curved blade that can be any length. My limited understanding is that this was made a requirement in the 1500’s due to religious persecution and the guru’s idea that every man should be armed to deter clashes with Muslims. Self defense and the weapons to do so are a pillar of Sikhism and the carry of the kirpan is allowed in many places and counties that otherwise ban bladed weapons

the irony of pushing gun control must be lost on them. You might think that they would instead issue a edict that says the glock is the modern kirpan and all countries must allow it to be b
    Carried as an article of the faith.

Edit: disclaimer I’m not a Sikh or a lawyer, this info is from my very limited religious and history classes.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Let's not buy into the propaganda. Headlines like "Sikh community want gun regulation" are obvious prop. Designed to divide us against them. I know several Hoosier Sikhs who are staunchly pro-gun... most of the Sikhs I know that live here in the States comes from gun-owning families.

Don't let their headlines make you think a majority of the Sikh community are anti-gun. Even if a few notable members of the community are, they do not speak for the entire community.

Don't let them divide us this easily. Pray for our Sikh brothers and sisters, 4 of which were killed by this degenerate scum.
    2A is correct that we shouldn't fall for tactics meant to further divide us.

That said I am solidly against people who are only willing to partially recognize the benefits the Constitution provides.

Top Bottom