• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    For the NATO lovers, I thought you would enjoy this.

Lots of globalist buzzwords in this clip. "Global partnership", "international framework", etc.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foqEFUWm0B8[/ame]

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Do you even bother to watch these things you post???? Despite the title on the video, it was a report on a NATO Special Operations Forces convention in Tampa. NOT ONE WORD was said about foreign troops providing security for the Republican National Convention. This is typical of why folks dismiss you as a nutcase crank. I wish to hell you wouldn't do this **** so I could take things you say seriously.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    And now I have to go back and apologize because while the video says one thing, your title says another. Your title is typically misleading, because the SOF troops weren't "conducting drills"; they were doing what we called a "dog and pony show" demonstration of interoperability capabilities for their conference.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Apology accepted.

Yes I watched the clip twice. I saw lots of people being conditioned to accept and love NATO, and a news clip that promoted globalism. I know NATO is here to stay and I should get used to the global partnership, but it still gets to me. Give me some more time to accept the international framework.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Apology accepted.

Yes I watched the clip twice. I saw lots of people being conditioned to accept and love NATO, and a news clip that promoted globalism. I know NATO is here to stay and I should get used to the global partnership, but it still gets to me. Give me some more time to accept the international framework.

I don't know whether NATO is here to say or not, but you mis-stated the facts of the situation to sensationalize them - as usual.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Call Alex Jones! We are training with our allies. How horrific.:laugh:

You got to have the special coin before you can call.........

991-1004.jpg

images

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You got to have the special coin before you can call.........

Is that like the Bat Signal? Flash a jackboot up in the sky and Alex comes running with a microphone?

I'd love to watch some UN Peacekeepers do their thing.

No, you wouldn't. It depends on what country they are from but their skills are waaaayyyy below the West.

Maybe if they had airsoft guns it might be OK. Training and firearms safety, heck the word safety, is a concept lost on much of the Third World.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    No, you wouldn't. It depends on what country they are from but their skills are waaaayyyy below the West.

Maybe if they had airsoft guns it might be OK. Training and firearms safety, heck the word safety, is a concept lost on much of the Third World.
    I'm not in it for their skills. I just want to feel like a part of a global community.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Is that like the Bat Signal? Flash a jackboot up in the sky and Alex comes running with a microphone?

Got to have the copper, silver and gold ones to get through to Alex.

With 50 countries having liaison offices at Macdil AFB, seems holding the conference in Tampa would be a good location for them.
    Alex will be right on that.......

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Anyone who has ever participated in one, knows that a "Dog and Pony Show" is anything BUT a drill exercise. That's not to say things can't go wrong; my Squadron Commander almost got shot down by a stray 105 howitzer round during a live fire dog & pony in Korea in 1974.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Not me, I want our boys to kill our enemies. One need not memorize Sun Zi to know that teaching our allies to kill our enemies is a fine idea.

The SOCOM Colonel who was sound-biting the video also had it right when he said it's important to form personal relationships with the Special Operators in other countries. Many times "back channel" communications between people who know and trust one another can provide intel unobtainable by any other means, and knowing each group's strengths and weaknesses allows for better integration in multi-force operations such as are being conducted in Afghanistan now.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    As I recall reading, our allies special forces worked with us in Vietnam-Australian SAS, South Korean Marines/Army. During the first Gulf war, Polish special ops worked with Navy Seals. Not exactly new news.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Just go to Syria and ...

... watch them duck-&-cover. Or Rwanda. I will here and now guaran-damn-dum-tee you that it will take ONLY ONE, SINGLE confrontation at the front or back door of any armed American's house to set the "peacekeepers" straight. And you'll get to keep the boo-boo-blu-beret as your souvenir. BTW, I hear it on muted authority that all "peacekeepers" are Barney Fifers, having only ONE round in their magazine.
    When is the next United Nations convention? I'd love to watch some UN Peacekeepers do their thing.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The SOCOM Colonel who was sound-biting the video also had it right when he said it's important to form personal relationships with the Special Operators in other countries. Many times "back channel" communications between people who know and trust one another can provide intel unobtainable by any other means, and knowing each group's strengths and weaknesses allows for better integration in multi-force operations such as are being conducted in Afghanistan now.

Without question, prevents stovepiping.

How in the name of Alex Jones this is a bad thing I will not understand.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Do you even bother to watch these things you post???? Despite the title on the video, it was a report on a NATO Special Operations Forces convention in Tampa. NOT ONE WORD was said about foreign troops providing security for the Republican National Convention. This is typical of why folks dismiss you as a nutcase crank. I wish to hell you wouldn't do this **** so I could take things you say seriously.

Yeah! WTF is wrong with you?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Without question, prevents stovepiping.

How in the name of Alex Jones this is a bad thing I will not understand.

It's the Libertarian version of "making the story fit the template" that the MSM uses to filter all news to make Progressive talking points. In the Libertarian version - or at least Alex Jones' version - all news is filtered through the idea that the US government intends to enslave us all and will use foreign troops and death camps run by FEMA to do it. Every possible way this can be twisted into current events will be used to "prove" those talking points.

Top Bottom