For sale section. Can't reply to post with 50 posts?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hexlobular

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    SWI
    Fair enough, but what about the 50-post rule for PMs? How are members supposed to talk offline?

If you've only got 50 posts, most folks haven't even gotten the opportunity to know you yet. I don't PM people here; I'm not even established and still getting a feel for the place. But, I respect the rules, because someone else is paying to keep this site available for me. My true opinion? You probably don't need to be PM'ing people. Try to establish yourself and go from there. Still sounds to me like all you want to do is buy or sell stuff here, otherwise this wouldn't be an issue. If I break the rules, I have no issue with someone letting me know. If I want to be here, I need to follow the rules. If I'm just going to complain about the rules, I should start my own forum and be my own boss and PM whomever I choose. The way I see it, those are the options. You sound like someone complaining that there isn't enough mustard on your free hamburger. Beggars can't be choosers. Welcome to the internet.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Maybe I'm the naive one then. I've been a member on forums that didn't have any post-count rules and I never received any PM's except to work out deals, discuss details, or just to ask questions.

Some folks use them to bypass the rules against personal attacks. Especially when they've gotten themselves banned and so start a new account with the sole aim of being an *******.

Top Bottom