• Status
    Not open for further replies.

trainengineer01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2022
    Crown Point
    Hello all, this is the first post for me. I live in NWI in Crown Point and have been a gun lover and owner since I was a kid. I grew up out west in Wyoming hunting, fishing and shooting and moved to Indiana in 1994. I love this state and despite the democrats hold on Lake County I love how red this state has remained. I feel there is A LOT going on in the world and our nation right now and feel like this is the time to find like minded people and stand together as we continue to battle for our rights that have been around for over 245 years. I look forward to reading and responding to discussions in this forum and hope to be able to contribute to some…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Guideline for Welcoming New Members.​

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Im hatin, and im a user as well.

I have met a few users here. Its a bad path to go down. Once you start it becomes an addiction, before you know it you start going to work late because you were up all night, your wife starts questioning you, you spend $20 here and there, and you get cranky if you dont get your fix...

INGO is a dangerous, addictive drug. Welcome.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru

I have met a few users here. Its a bad path to go down. Once you start it becomes an addiction, before you know it you start going to work late because you were up all night, your wife starts questioning you, you spend $20 here and there, and you get cranky if you dont get your fix...

Admitting your problem is the first step to …something, I forget. What are we doing here?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana

Funny! It kinda reminds me of the Bob Saget scene in the Dave Chappelle movie Half Baked.
    "You call that an addiction?...."

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Welcome, some NW Indiana folks hang out in this thread:

No need to read from the start, jump in.

trainengineer01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2022
    Crown Point
    giphy.gif

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hello all, this is the first post for me. I live in NWI in Crown Point and have been a gun lover and owner since I was a kid. I grew up out west in Wyoming hunting, fishing and shooting and moved to Indiana in 1994. I love this state and despite the democrats hold on Lake County I love how red this state has remained. I feel there is A LOT going on in the world and our nation right now and feel like this is the time to find like minded people and stand together as we continue to battle for our rights that have been around for over 245 years. I look forward to reading and responding to discussions in this forum and hope to be able to contribute to some…..

Hi neighbor. Welcome from Crown Point.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    SkullDaddy's Midget Stripper Emporium would like to welcome you. Just a few suggestions. Posting is always better, either pantless or while your poopin'...or both. Regardless what anyone says, Mbills is supreme mod. Always has been..always will be. If you lose your wallet...keep that sh!t to yourself. No one wants to hear it. Any and all answers to any and all polls is BACON! The wild and deranged stories you might hear about a secret group called LT6 is all false. No such group of awesome beautiful ingo'ers ever existed. If you see a french guy in here twerking show some respect. Sylvan deserves it. And if you're ever invited to a Ingo meet & greet. Make sure you're properly waxed and bleached. They check for that at the door. Last but not least....have fun.

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    Greetings! I spent a few years out that way and always enjoyed the gun shows in Laramie, brought a H&R 12 gauge home once, bungied to the side of my Harley. This is a great place to read interesting info and everyone I've met has been super cool.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    SkullDaddy's Midget Stripper Emporium would like to welcome you. Just a few suggestions. Posting is always better, either pantless or while your poopin'...or both. Regardless what anyone says, Mbills is supreme mod. Always has been..always will be. If you lose your wallet...keep that sh!t to yourself. No one wants to hear it. Any and all answers to any and all polls is BACON! The wild and deranged stories you might hear about a secret group called LT6 is all false. No such group of awesome beautiful ingo'ers ever existed. If you see a french guy in here twerking show some respect. Sylvan deserves it. And if you're ever invited to a Ingo meet & greet. Make sure you're properly waxed and bleached. They check for that at the door. Last but not least....have fun.

Well except for the bacon part. . . . oh and the waxing and bleaching part. But they are not really doing inspections like they used too, CM will just take your word for it. The last inspector guy loved it a little too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :welcome: 2 :ingo: from NWI

like Marvin said, join us in the NWIgeneral post thread.

We have Meet and Eats and Meet and Shoots.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom