• ...and so much more!
  • Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Apparently they recovered a "large number" of the stolen guns in a duffel bag in a house on the east side (shocker!). The guns still had BGF price tags on them. Just heard the story on WTHR but don't see it on their website.
    I didn't see it on their site.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ok I guess I was wrong (maybe). Why would you steal a car for the entry of the store but use your own as the get away?
    Can think of a few reasons.

A, The ramming could make it undrivable (often does)
    B, You dont get your getaway in the targets cameras (They forgot about the bowling alley cams, thats how they got em)
    C, Cart parts aren't left behind from your getaway that could be traced (Don't laugh, they found where the Ryder truck in he Oklahoma Bombing came from by some obscure serial off some part)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Can think of a few reasons.

A, The ramming could make it undrivable (often does)
    B, You dont get your getaway in the targets cameras (They forgot about the bowling alley cams, thats how they got em)
    C, Cart parts aren't left behind from your getaway that could be traced (Don't laugh, they found where the Ryder truck in he Oklahoma Bombing came from by some obscure serial off some part)
    D. Criminals are not always the geniuses displayed on TV.

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I get these emails since I've got a C&R license. I wonder if this is for Beech Grove Firearms.

This is an important message from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. A Federal firearms licensee in Beech Grove, in has experienced a burglary that resulted in the theft of firearms. Please ensure the security of both your inventory and property and report all suspicious persons or activity to your local police department. Additionally, notify ATF at 888-367-5762 if you find any of your firearms missing, lost or stolen.
    Hope they didn't get any of there fancy tax stamp guns ive seen in there. Man its crazy the things people are willing to do.

Top Bottom