• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Maybe they can come out with an attachment for the pistol that applies handcuffs from the muzzle too. Maybe another attachment that passes out stickers from the muzzle to little kids.

I can't see any downsides.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    They should just make them Dutch Load their weapons.... what was it, blank, rubber, wood, lethal? Couldnt pay me money to work in Ferguson, but if I was a criminal.... very tempting.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    You know what will reduce fatal police encounters? Keeping violent criminals locked up. Generally speaking, police don't cause fatal interactions; they merely respond to criminal activity.

Had Darren Wilson been forced to use this garbage to defend himself against Michael Brown, Wilson would very likely be dead as a result.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I agree that this is a bad idea. Let's all remember this level of outrage and disgust when this or similar bovine feces is suggested or recommended for John Q. Public as well. Simple point of fact is that officers use their guns to protect their own (and incidentally, others') lives. (That order of priority is appropriate, just as is putting the mask on yourself, then helping others (seatmates, children) with theirs on a commercial plane. If you don't take care of yourself, you can't take care of anyone else.) So if the officer needs lethal force to protect his/her life, so does anyone else who faces a similar threat, especially when they face it without body armor, extra mags, second weapons, radios, backup, or the presumption of truth if/when it gets to court.

Blessings,
    Bill

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    We aren't even allowed to put less lethal in a shotgun that is primarily for lethal or vice versa. There's WAAY to much to go wrong with this thing.

Tasers, batons, and OC fill the niche this thing wants to fill and don't require you to point a lethal weapon at someone. What happens if under stress you double tap the trigger? Right. That second bullet isn't going to be in the clown nose.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'd have a hard time keeping a straight face if an officer pointed a gun at me and I realized he had a condom hanging off the end.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I knew I had seen that before.......

Micronauts battlecruiser..... the end of the "wings" were actually guns that detach and you could shoot the darts.....

number10_02.jpg

bc3.gif

daggdg.jpg

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    But if officer Wilson had one of these, everyone would have gotten what they wanted. The governor could have made a pr appearance at the slain officer's funeral. The innocent unarmed black teenager could have done 5 years probation. The stores wouldn't have been destroyed. I guess Al and Jesse would not have had a chance to mourn the martyred teen, but they still could have shown up to stick up for his innocence. After all, he was only defending himself against the white oppressor. Yep, you cops need to just let yourselves get killed. If you don't agree, then at least carry this clown nose on the end of your guns.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Any idea on how far that thing will travel? I can see that being AWESOME for use at a golf course. Change powder loads based on distance from the hole. You'd come with a backpack full of various powder loads for your round. When you get close enough you can switch to a standard putter and golfball.

Would need to be reusable to get the old round out though.

Top Bottom