• ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Those are beautiful! too bad they're wrong handed.....I keed....Hope you get feeling better, and are soon on the mend, you too Snorko! Did you sell your 3' bbl model 10?
    I agree on the wrong handed. I am beginning to think our tastes are too similar.

No, I did not sell the Md 10. Mainly dealers were interested and none wanted to pay. I understand as the finish makes it look far more used & worn than it is. Foreign police often have to check their guns in and out each shift. So they are holstered, unholstered, slid onto a shelf, then slid off. Rinse and repeat. Hence lots of blue wear but really good action. If it does not sell in the next week or at my gun club's auction Friday, I may look into cerakoting it and the other.

macolesby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2022
    Terre Haute
    I went yesterday around 11 and as others said, mostly over priced stuff. The worst was a vendor had one box of 9mm 115 blazer brass for $45! Lots of nice S&W revolvers including a Thunder Ranch N frame. The Holland Show is in 2 weeks and I plan to go to that one too.
    I'm pretty sure that gun has been going around to every show since I started doing them.

Top Bottom