• Jan 27th – 28th, 2024
      Add Ferdinand Gun & Knife Show to Calendar
    City/State
    Ferdinand, IN
    Hours
    • Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
    • Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
    Description
    Plenty of free parking and great food and refreshments available.
    The Ferdinand Gun & Knife Show will be held on Jan 27th-28th, 2024 in Ferdinand, IN. This Ferdinand gun show is held at Ferdinand Community Center and hosted by Ferdinand Community Center. All federal and local firearm laws and ordinances must be obeyed.
    Promoter
    Ferdinand Community Center

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I hope to make a day of it. Been a while since I reveled in a good show. FYI Huntingburg (Holland) show is February 10th & 11th.

I usually get some grub at Fleig's Cafe while I'm in town, good food there.

Unfortunately I can't make it this year, unforeseen health issue cropped up and might need surgery. (Like your condition it's spinal related..in my neck) Stuck at home on medical leave, maybe for a long while so no gun shows for me!

Attachments

• IMG_3029.jpeg
      IMG_3029.jpeg
      331.2 KB · Views: 9

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand

Unfortunately I can't make it this year, unforeseen health issue cropped up and might need surgery. (Like your condition it's spinal related..in my neck) Stuck at home on medical leave, maybe for a long while so no gun shows for me!
    Fleig's definitely has good food and good people in there.

Hopefully your health issues can be resolved quickly.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C

You and snorko need to get to feeling better. Get it taken care of and make a point of hitting it next year.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    You and snorko need to get to feeling better. Get it taken care of and make a point of hitting it next year.
    I appreciate the well wishes. I am actually 90% better than I was in October and WILL be at the show Saturday. Thing is I hate needles, and the treatment is multiple shots between the vertebrae into the spine. Ouch.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I got to the show around 1:00 est. Walked the show for about an hour which means one slow walk through and two quick ones. I did not pay attention to new guns. There were plenty of nice S&W revolvers, mot of which were overpriced. One guy had two 3" Md 36-1 revolvers, both of which had significant finish wear on the side plates. felt a little rough as well so I am guessing either rust of engraving was buffed off. Not great and I would have considered one at say $300-$350. They were $425 (filed down hammer spur) and $525 so hard pass. Interestingly one was a RB and the other SB.

I got there just after the morning rush apparently so walking the aisles was not bad. Worth the drive anyway.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Alfordsville
    My brother and I went this morning. Got there when it opened. Agree with all above, lots of guns-most overpriced. We weren't really looking for anything in particular, just looking.
    We did stop and have breakfast at Cascade Cafe on our way out. It was outstanding. Fully recommend!

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    All:

thank you for the feedback! Here's my pic from last year, I like the hand crafted muzzle loaders.

Attachments

• IMG_3027.jpeg
      IMG_3027.jpeg
      536.6 KB · Views: 10

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I went yesterday around 11 and as others said, mostly over priced stuff. The worst was a vendor had one box of 9mm 115 blazer brass for $45! Lots of nice S&W revolvers including a Thunder Ranch N frame. The Holland Show is in 2 weeks and I plan to go to that one too.

Top Bottom