'Feinstein assault weapons ban last straw! Citizens starts civil WAR' youtube...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    AnonymousFlag.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvCW59TD1Hs

It's cut up, an 'Anonymous' but all too true. Never really watched the vids that they threw out here, but I like the context... Let the man who said it, Say IT! If it's not something that we should be listening to or finding truth in... PLEASE let me know.

anonymousweb-1015.jpg

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Yeah because we can so beat the government in a war, just ask the confederacy :rolleyes:
    Sometimes this stupid ***** makes me laugh my a$$ off at its ludicrousness :laugh:

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Watched the video. Didn't see Diane FineSwine at all. What gives?

Correct. And I don't know why the Feinstein title, except for the timeline in which it was posted. Feb 26, 2013 was the day right after Feinstein's last TV appearance conserning the AWB.

Although I do wish it was the last time I saw her period.

I believe that they were trying to point out that people have been putting up with all of these lies for such a time, that an AWB would be the push over the ledge. A very real infliction on our rights to self preservation.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Yeah because we can so beat the government in a war, just ask the confederacy :rolleyes:
    Sometimes this stupid ***** makes me laugh my a$$ off at its ludicrousness :laugh:

Tell that to the folks in Afghanistan. See what their response is. And they didn't/don't have weapons as sophisticated as the average INGO'er. Would YOU just lie down and die or would you fight back? What was it Patrick Henry said? All that really needs to happen is for the American people to wake up, smell the coffee and vote the right people in. But they are kept (willfully I might add) fat, happy and stupid. And they believe that they can't make a difference. So they continue on waiting for the Gubmint to take everything over so they can just roll over and take it.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I truly believe that the United States GOVERNMENT would not hesitate to use chemical, biological and even nuclear weapons against the citizenry if another "civil war" were to break out. And that is what really scares me.

Gunner

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Tell that to the folks in Afghanistan. See what their response is. And they didn't/don't have weapons as sophisticated as the average INGO'er. Would YOU just lie down and die or would you fight back? What was it Patrick Henry said? All that really needs to happen is for the American people to wake up, smell the coffee and vote the right people in. But they are kept (willfully I might add) fat, happy and stupid. And they believe that they can't make a difference. So they continue on waiting for the Gubmint to take everything over so they can just roll over and take it.

Hahahahahaha, you compare the devoutly Muslim Mujaheddin to the US population who loves to watch "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" and "Dancing With the Stars?" Riiiiiight. Americans don't care.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Hahahahahaha, you compare the devoutly Muslim Mujaheddin to the US population who loves to watch "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" and "Dancing With the Stars?" Riiiiiight. Americans don't care.

Well, the devoutly Muslim Mujaheddin doesn't comprise 100% of the population of Afghanistan by any stretch of the imagination. Most of the Afghani people aren't fighting against the Americans. And as far as it goes for us here... even in the Revolution only 3% of us stood up and fought. I think there would still be a certain percentage of us that stand up if/when it were to actually come to that. Even a very small percentage, stretched over 300 or 400 million people is a serious problem for those in power.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Oh I dont know how about nuclear proliferation?

Gunner

I don't see our government, as bad as they can be, dropping nuclear or chemical/biological weapons on our own cities. I'm not going to say it's an impossibility, but it's pretty damned unlikely. Especially once you realize most members of our armed forces and law enforcement, who would be the front lines against those fighting against the government, will have friends and family living in these cities themselves. Good luck keeping the military and law enforcement on board when you're nuking or gassing their homes and families. And where would the members of our government go to live, after they've destroyed America and killed their own friends and families as well?

If we're not using these weapons in foreign countries in which we're fighting, what makes you think we'd use them HERE on OURSELVES?

You haven't really thought this through have you?

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I don't see our government, as bad as they can be, dropping nuclear or chemical/biological weapons on our own cities. I'm not going to say it's an impossibility, but it's pretty damned unlikely. Especially once you realize most members of our armed forces and law enforcement, who would be the front lines against those fighting against the government, will have friends and family living in these cities themselves. Good luck keeping the military and law enforcement on board when you're nuking or gassing their homes and families. And where would the members of our government go to live, after they've destroyed America and killed their own friends and families as well?

If we're not using these weapons in foreign countries in which we're fighting, what makes you think we'd use them HERE on OURSELVES?

You haven't really thought this through have you?

To be honest, I dont know what to think of our federal government anymore. They do was they wish, the trample on our civil liberties, the use the Constitution as their toilet paper, I do believe that if someone where considered a prepper they government would have no trouble ordering a missile strike to take out said prepper. I also dont think that our government would hesitate one bit to unleash all available military resources on us as civilians, they have done it in the past and they will do it again. The real problem is the sheeple mentality of the bulk of the citizenry who think that the government is here to protect them. Look at Boston, or when Dorner was being hunted, the general population didnt mind one bit to give up their Fourth Amendment rights, look at New Orleans, and weapon confiscations, look at Ruby Ridge, or look at the FDLS debacle. I can go on and on how the government has become the new Nazis.

Gunner

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    To be honest, I dont know what to think of our federal government anymore. They do was they wish, the trample on our civil liberties, the use the Constitution as their toilet paper, I do believe that if someone where considered a prepper they government would have no trouble ordering a missile strike to take out said prepper. I also dont think that our government would hesitate one bit to unleash all available military resources on us as civilians, they have done it in the past and they will do it again. The real problem is the sheeple mentality of the bulk of the citizenry who think that the government is here to protect them. Look at Boston, or when Dorner was being hunted, the general population didnt mind one bit to give up their Fourth Amendment rights, look at New Orleans, and weapon confiscations, look at Ruby Ridge, or look at the FDLS debacle. I can go on and on how the government has become the new Nazis.

Gunner

A missile strike against a particular target is one thing. I can see that. Nuking one of our own cities? I don't see that happening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom