• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I buy it when I can find it...........my loop is Emmerson/465 store, Fishers 96th st, with Noblestucky and P Pike store as back up. One of you is getting the jump on me though, have not seen any .40 lately, just empty spaces where it should go.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I stopped buying ammo at scottsburg Walmart when I had to wait an a hour for them to get someone to with the keys to unlock the case.

OH NO...just pick up the phone at the desk and start dialing...who knows...you may connect with one of Sam Walton's relatives! Actually, I frequently connect with the store's paging system....I get all kinds of folks showing up...rapidly!!

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    Saw Federal 100pks at Plainfield WM earlier in .40 and .45. No 9mm (of course, that's what I wanted). I bought all the WWB 100pk 9mm they had @ 23.97/100 + my 10% discount :D

doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last week I snatched 7 boxes of Federal 9mm 100rd packs. I work on the north side and live on the south side, so I could hit both Fishers and Beech Grove Walmarts on my way home. Yes, the waiting for the key person is long (I actually had been told before that the key person had gone home, and they asked me to come back another day). Also, I believe the Fishers/96th Walmart now has a quantity limit. 2 boxes maximum for the 100rd Federal's...

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    Last week I snatched 7 boxes of Federal 9mm 100rd packs. I work on the north side and live on the south side, so I could hit both Fishers and Beech Grove Walmarts on my way home. Yes, the waiting for the key person is long (I actually had been told before that the key person had gone home, and they asked me to come back another day). Also, I believe the Fishers/96th Walmart now has a quantity limit. 2 boxes maximum for the 100rd Federal's...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Someone was being lazy methinks.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Someone was being lazy methinks.

I've been told that at multiple Walmarts. It's pretty ridiculous.

As are the box limits. The one in Lebanon sold me 23 boxes of Tula .223 before telling me that they actually have a 6 box limit per day as a company policy (they had already rung me up, so they let me complete that purchase).

It's pretty stupid, since they actually sell 1000 round boxes of .22 Winchester. So, you can purchase anywhere from 120 rounds (6*20) to 6000 rounds (6*1000). It's just completely arbitrary.

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I've been told that at multiple Walmarts. It's pretty ridiculous.

As are the box limits. The one in Lebanon sold me 23 boxes of Tula .223 before telling me that they actually have a 6 box limit per day as a company policy (they had already rung me up, so they let me complete that purchase).

It's pretty stupid, since they actually sell 1000 round boxes of .22 Winchester. So, you can purchase anywhere from 120 rounds (6*20) to 6000 rounds (6*1000). It's just completely arbitrary.

They want to "spread" the wealth of ammo

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    I just got 3 x100 federal bulk packs in .40sw and 8 boxes 223 tula from WM... I went to their website ammunition section. It'll tell you if any stores have had any of the ammo you're looking for in stock (or recently anyway) doing a Find In Store search... :rockwoot:

Top Bottom