giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The guys working in your local offices are doing things like tracking serial robbers and organized crime. They don't give a **** about your politics.

Ignoring that, the number of protests that have ever changed anything in the US can probably be counted on one hand. Remember Occupy Wall St? Tea Party? Yeah, nobody else does either, and think of how popular those were for 30 seconds.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    The guys working in your local offices are doing things like tracking serial robbers and organized crime. They don't give a **** about your politics.

Ignoring that, the number of protests that have ever changed anything in the US can probably be counted on one hand. Remember Occupy Wall St? Tea Party? Yeah, nobody else does either, and think of how popular those were for 30 seconds.
    Out of which offices did they base the social media censorship campaign out of?

80 something agents according to the T-Files.

Not one thought, this is wrong and I have a duty to the Constitution

No fidelity, no bravery, no integrity

“Just following orders”

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    PaltryAliveLangur-size_restricted.gif
    What would be the focus of a protest at an FBI facility? They work for the political leaders in D.C. The Washington uni-party, mega-media and woke-corporations are creating the current mess.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington

Or.... giving parents who go to school board meetings a hard time or paying Twitter to kill the hunter laptop story or censor Americans with a different Opinion on social media. Or...... the old trope something something just doing my job ********. Nothing wrong with letting them know how you feel.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy

Blm protests changed plenty....not for the better but they inspired change.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They did? I'm hard pressed to point at anything that actually changed.

(Not counting anything burnt because of riots)
    Maybe not permanent. I really don’t know. But what I do know, several progressives I know personally pasted BLM on their Facetard pages and posted articles about why it’s okay for Black people to riot and how it’s immoral for white people not to support them. I’d say that’s a pretty significant change.

But then BLM’s con game was exposed by their tax filings and suddenly the BLM banners disappeared from the Facetard pages. What I don’t know is how much wokeness was retained or if they’re still cult members. Judging from the behavior post covid, I suspect they’re still in good standing.

Life Member

Marksman
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Goshen

So when I go and hold a sign stating the crimes the agency committed, I can expect these local agents to join in. Have they ever expressed their condemnation of the crimes that the FBI has committed? The time is coming when YOUR EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US! No more fence riding, I don't care, count me out, etc.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Maybe not permanent. I really don’t know. But what I do know, several progressives I know personally pasted BLM on their Facetard pages and posted articles about why it’s okay for Black people to riot and how it’s immoral for white people not to support them. I’d say that’s a pretty significant change.

But then BLM’s con game was exposed by their tax filings and suddenly the BLM banners disappeared from the Facetard pages. What I don’t know is how much wokeness was retained or if they’re still cult members. Judging from the behavior post covid, I suspect they’re still in good standing.
    Back in the early nineties people used to say, "save the whales". I think that had more of an effect than people saying, "black lives matter" (which seems to have run it's course due to BLM org fraud).

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Back in the early nineties people used to say, "save the whales". I think that had more of an effect than people saying, "black lives matter" (which seems to have run it's course due to BLM org fraud).
    I would argue, the BLM stuff got the wokeness into their heads. These people may have dropped the BLM banners from their Facetard pages. But now they post support for grooming and how women can be pregnant. I suspect the BLM stuff was the pathogen that infected them with wokeness. Now they just can't help it.

I also suspect the only reason they dropped the BLM banners was because they don't want people to think they fell for the BLM scam. Those banners went down so much more quietly than they went up.

Top Bottom