• ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My favorite purchase was an SKS, with what appears to be blood on the bayonet ! :smileak:

i-SXzb4sj-XL.jpg

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Bought couple cool revolvers. Ruger Wrangler - would be more fun if the sights were more accurate. Shoots a good click to the left.

Also got a SP101. Also had trouble from the factory with a canted barrel. Ruger fixed the issue and it works better.

Earlier in the year I got a let's go brandon receiver and made it in to an SBR. It's 762x39. For the sheer silliness that's prob my favorite.

2trHNJ4.jpg

Spent a lot of the year on other non firearms stuff. Didn't do very much with guns.

Scott58

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    NW indiana
    Purchased 4 this year and like all of them, but the standout good time at the range for me is the Hi-Point carbine in .45acp. I love this gun. Great to shoot and puts a very satisfying hole down range. The least expensive is the most fun. How often does that happen?

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I really like how the Galil Ace I recently got handles but I haven't shot it yet. Up until then the used Savage Impulse I picked up was the clear favorite. Since I've actually had a chance to shoot the Impulse, I'll have to go with it.

Top Bottom