• ...and so much more!
  • Xterminator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Terre Haute
    Let's look back at 2022.

What's your favorite firearm purchased in 2022? The one that makes you smile when you think about it, grin when you take it out of the safe and wants to go to the range with you every trip?

Mine is this H&R Sportsman. 9 shot .22lr, top break, made in 1940.

View attachment 245779

View attachment 245780
    I bought a CZ P10 s optics ready from ingo member Marvin02. I was looking for it for a while. Two thumbs up.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    I only bought 2 but this is my favorite . . Sig P322

qfOO8Ja.jpg

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I only bought 2 but this is my favorite . . Sig P322

qfOO8Ja.jpg
    I considered that when I was looking at the Taurus but I wasn't sure how it would behave with a red dot on it. I have heard both fine and some not so fine. Looks like a nice .22.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Bought more than I thought this year thinking back about it. Picked up a Ruger 9mm PCC that is a ton of fun. A shield plus OR bundle with extra mags, a cajunized CZ P-07 which is super sweet and a Sig Sauer P320 Xcarry which has been pretty nice so far. I think though, that my favorite gun purchase this year is my CZ P-01:

lMPWrUul.jpg

I had one of these years ago (same OD green with NSN) and it was the first CZ that I had cajunized by the Wizard. Phenomenal gun, but I ended up selling it to my Niece when she begged me, since she fell in love with it over several range trips. I was jonesing for one and it popped up in the classieds, calling my name. Bought it, got new sights and grips and a CGW pro package and sent it home with the Wizard for some loving. I think it might have actually come out better than the original... :cool:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Bought more than I thought this year thinking back about it. Picked up a Ruger 9mm PCC that is a ton of fun. A shield plus OR bundle with extra mags, a cajunized CZ P-07 which is super sweet and a Sig Sauer P320 Xcarry which has been pretty nice so far. I think though, that my favorite gun purchase this year is my CZ P-01:

lMPWrUul.jpg

I had one of these years ago (same OD green with NSN) and it was the first CZ that I had cajunized by the Wizard. Phenomenal gun, but I ended up selling it to my Niece when she begged me, since she fell in love with it over several range trips. I was jonesing for one and it popped up in the classieds, calling my name. Bought it, got new sights and grips and a CGW pro package and sent it home with the Wizard for some loving. I think it might have actually come out better than the original... :cool:

Not sure how I forgot it, but also bought a Springer Garrison that is very sweet.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Keep going back to my Stag M16A4 clone purchased in Spring '22. New trigger, CH and grip on it. Slapped 3X on it and called it good.

I believe I took it out every range trip in 2022.

****On further review, Stag calls their M16A4 clone, Stag 15 Retro 20", I apologize for any confusion***

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My favorite semiautomatic handgun has to be my SA 35. Favorite revolver is my USAF S&W 15. Favorite rifle is Zastava M90 in 5.56 NATO
    Have you put many rounds through the SA35? I saw one in a shop at MSRP earlier in the year and kick myself for not buying it. Was a little concerned on some of the extraction issues I had heard.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Have you put many rounds through the SA35? I saw one in a shop at MSRP earlier in the year and kick myself for not buying it. Was a little concerned on some of the extraction issues I had heard.
    I just reached the 1000 round mark. I haven't had any malfunctions. Most of the ammo was Ozkursan 124 grain copper plated steel case.

I haven't cleaned it either. That is tomorrow's project

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I just reached the 1000 round mark. I haven't had any malfunctions. Most of the ammo was Ozkursan 124 grain copper plated steel case.

I haven't cleaned it either. That is tomorrow's project
    That's good to hear. I've always wanted a Hi-Power, though I must confess I've never shot one. The new FN version is a bit high $$ for me. The SA-35 is more in my range.

Top Bottom