• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Diamondback DB9. I’m unsure if it counts because I bought it this week and I was not able to purchase one last year. Excited for this year though Plan to get some for sure
    Won one in a raffle. 0 issues. My only knock on it is not locking back on an empty mag.

380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    I'll have to say it's my Taurus 1911, for two reasons.
    1. It's a 1911! A 1911 has been on my bucket list for years.
    2. The story behind the purchase. I had just be released from an Indy hospital the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and on my way to another hospital closer to home for therapy, but had my wife stop at Rural King so I could take advantage of their black Friday sale.
    Yes, you might be a redneck if you go gun shopping on the way to the hospital.

Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    I'll have to say it's my Taurus 1911, for two reasons.
    1. It's a 1911! A 1911 has been on my bucket list for years.
    2. The story behind the purchase. I had just be released from an Indy hospital the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and on my way to another hospital closer to home for therapy, but had my wife stop at Rural King so I could take advantage of their black Friday sale.
    Yes, you might be a redneck if you go gun shopping on the way to the hospital.
    That's keeping the priorities in the right order, you go dude!!!!

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Expensive year for me picking up several new firearms (several CZ pistols, a CZ 457 and my first revolver) and hard to say but really liking the last buy of the year, a CZ 97 B

1673480020282.jpeg

Will have to cool it a bunch in 2023 unless I win the lottery but did start the year off right with a cool old rifle — a Mossberg 44 US.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2023
    Central Indiana
    For me it’d definitely have to be a KS-47 in an 8.5 inch configuration. I got it for a pretty good deal too. So far I only added a basic Sig Sauer optic but I plan on adding a few more accessories.

tnboy17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2023
    Fort Wayne IN
    Tough call for me on the 5 I bought. . Three of the gun were impulse buys - Remington XP-100 223 , Smith Victory and a 1969 Walther PPK/S 32 auto. The XP-100 and Victory were bought off INGO classifieds. The other two were SIGs , a P226 9mm to replace the P226 I regrettably put on consignment in 2021 and a P220 Carry . Just had to have a SIG 45 auto once again!

The Victory being a 22lr sees the range more often than the others. The XP-100 is one I thought I'd never own. The PPK/S is probably the most accurate pocket pistol I've ever fired. The Classic Sigs were always my favorite service pistols. A favorite out of the 5? Just can't pick one!
    Very nice purchases! Picked up a Sig .226 Legion myself after also selling one off regrettably!

Hatchet601

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2022
    Evansville
    Glock 40 MOS with Leupold Delta Point and a bunch of ammo.
    Carried it deer hunting this season, but haven't had a chance to shoot it yet (it was already sighted in by the previous owner).

A couple of .308 bolt guns (Howa, Tikka) for long-range and deer hunting.

And a Benelli M4 just because.
    Same set up here- with the gunfighters Inc chest rig. Went with the TLR-1 HL so when waking in and out of woods I can see if needed. Simply love this rig.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2023
    Bluffton
    Picked up the Xds mod 2 with the crimson trace red dot Not a bad carry pistol little snappy but not to bad. Way better than the original Xds

Last edited:
    Top Bottom