FAMILY PICTURES OF THE 'POTENTIAL' NEW FIRST FAMILY??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D Dog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Paranoia

This is a silly conversation. Obama was and is not a Muslim and it is irrelevant to anything. And he will not be doing anything to take away gun rights, pure paranoia not grounded in fact.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    This is a silly conversation. Obama was and is not a Muslim and it is irrelevant to anything. And he will not be doing anything to take away gun rights, pure paranoia not grounded in fact.
    Way to dig up a thread that's nearly half a year old, noobie!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Careful here folks. Terribly apparent what this might be.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    ...but if you don't vote, you also don't get to b!tc# about what they do in office, because the first question needs to be "Did you vote against him?" If not, <bzzzt!> Wrong answer, but thanks for playing 'Who's Most Likely to Destroy the America We Love?' Next contestant please."

:patriot:

Blessings,
    B
    I disagree, whether or not an AMERICAN CITIZEN votes or not, they have the right to B!+<H all they want, as well as the right to bear arms, etc. MANY before us gave the ultimate just for that reason! OBAMA sucks that is for certain, but, exercising FREEDOM, or NOT exercising it is EVERY American CITIZEN'S right! That deserves :patriot:.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I disagree, whether or not an AMERICAN CITIZEN votes or not, they have the right to B!+<H all they want, as well as the right to bear arms, etc. MANY before us gave the ultimate just for that reason! OBAMA sucks that is for certain, but, exercising FREEDOM, or NOT exercising it is EVERY American CITIZEN'S right! That deserves :patriot:.

If someone offers to get you some ice cream and asks what flavor you want, and you either don't answer at all or you say, "Whatever.", you can still b!tch when they don't bring you back the raspberry you like and instead bring you the strawberry you're deathly allergic to... but who's responsibility was it to say "I can't have strawberry"?

See, I didn't say anything about rights. We all have the right to speak freely. The point I was making was that if you refuse to do something to put the best possible candidate in office, you do not have a "right to be taken seriously".

Blessings,
    B

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    If someone offers to get you some ice cream and asks what flavor you want, and you either don't answer at all or you say, "Whatever.", you can still b!tch when they don't bring you back the raspberry you like and instead bring you the strawberry you're deathly allergic to... but who's responsibility was it to say "I can't have strawberry"?

See, I didn't say anything about rights. We all have the right to speak freely. The point I was making was that if you refuse to do something to put the best possible candidate in office, you do not have a "right to be taken seriously".

Blessings,
    B
    Now see, I didn't say they weren't douche-nozzles for bitching, I said they can bitch if they want to because it is their right, even if they are too stupid to exercise it.;)

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Yes but as they say, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one but most are best left unaired... haha, sorry. It just fit in the conversation.

rjwin1967

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Well...it seems as though the democratic underground has decided to send its emissaries to stir things up over here. By the way, I am concerned if it turns out that Obama is indeed a muslim. I have a real problem with it. I don't like it nor do I intend to "soil" myself over it. We are at war with muslim extremists who are funded by muslims in general. The Islamic Society of North America was listed as an unindicted co-conspirator in 9-11. Remember? The WTC, the Pentagon, the field where innocent men, women and children died trying to stop muslims from murdering more people? They are not our friends and they have demonstated that they do not intend to live in peace with us. The rantings of Iran's leader and the fact that they now have accelerated their nuclear program are red flags anyone should beware of, anyone but a liberal left winger lurking on this site that is. I do believe they would cheer themselves hoarse if the U.S. actually fell. Why don't you go back to the democratic underground and plan your menu for the inauguration party.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom