• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :popcorn: I just don't get it sometimes... Trolls are going to troll? They have the time to sign up on forums such as Ingo just to ultimately get banned after trying to stir up trouble. That takes a special kind of personality. Devious with malice.
    We all know someone like this in the real. The safety barrier offered by a key board only emboldens these unhappy people to the point they start to get off on these actions. 95% of these trolls whither when confronted FTF.

In my early Mod times there were a couple of members with multiple shills on Ingo and they would bounce from account to account sticking and stabbing at members from different angles. You ban one and get the same one in another guise.
    Buddy showed me how he tracks these stooges (yes I said it and will say it FTF) around the web. They bounce forum to forum stirring :poop: and :stickpoke: at every opportunity. It must become a sexual thing with them. You know, moms basement, dark damp safe corner, empty Pizza boxes and uber food sacks. Sitting in stained tighty whiteys.......The glow of the screen in the dim light.

Yeah they suck.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    We all know someone like this in the real. The safety barrier offered by a key board only emboldens these unhappy people to the point they start to get off on these actions. 95% of these trolls whither when confronted FTF.

In my early Mod times there were a couple of members with multiple shills on Ingo and they would bounce from account to account sticking and stabbing at members from different angles. You ban one and get the same one in another guise.
    Buddy showed me how he tracks these stooges (yes I said it and will say it FTF) around the web. They bounce forum to forum stirring :poop: and :stickpoke: at every opportunity. It must become a sexual thing with them. You know, moms basement, dark damp safe corner, empty Pizza boxes and uber food sacks. Sitting in stained tighty whiteys.......The glow of the screen in the dim light.

Yeah they suck.
    Do you think they are the same paid stooges that get on other conservative forums, and stir the pot? Some have multiple accounts for the same forums, and post from all the different accounts as if they are different people but post the same thing over and over again. Must be nice to be paid to do that all day.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Do you think they are the same paid stooges that get on other conservative forums, and stir the pot? Some have multiple accounts for the same forums, and post from all the different accounts as if they are different people but post the same thing over and over again. Must be nice to be paid to do that all day.
    No. These are just Trolls being exactly that. Trolls. Sticking and stabbing and giggling away.
    Deal with enough of them and it soon becomes obvious.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    :popcorn: I just don't get it sometimes... Trolls are going to troll? They have the time to sign up on forums such as Ingo just to ultimately get banned after trying to stir up trouble. That takes a special kind of personality. Devious with malice. Ive had to block some that I once enjoyed reading their posts just because I'm getting tired of reading their empty arguments and defending why the voted a certain way.
    I don’t get it either. Personally I don’t join left leaning sites just to troll the membership. I don’t join them at all.

I think it’s rather ironic that he used the term “adolescent minded” frequently.

I find it to be quite immature to join a forum just for the sake of trolling.

Last edited:

TomO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2014
    Central
    I don’t get it either. Personally I don’t join left leaning sites just to troll the membership. I don’t join them at all.

I find it quite ironic that he used the term “adolescent minded” frequently.

I find it to be quite immature to join a forum just for the sake of trolling.

It’s hard for me to fathom too. All that work to be a jerk.

As crazy as it seems a lot of these types have college degrees and think they are saving people from themselves.

I work with a guy my age and he truly thinks that if you went to college and are somewhat intelligent you have to lean left... we went to the same state school at the same time but he went to a liberal hs and has lib parents.

Same guy also shocked that someone that has a degree is a Christian!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    It’s hard for me to fathom too. All that work to be a jerk.

As crazy as it seems a lot of these types have college degrees and think they are saving people from themselves.

I work with a guy my age and he truly thinks that if you went to college and are somewhat intelligent you have to lean left... we went to the same state school at the same time but he went to a liberal hs and has lib parents.

I has to be a personality disorder. Think it through a little...

1. You have to search out these web forums and understand what they are about.
    2. You have to join said forum.
    3. You have to submit some posts to get some type of history or
    4. Just start posting crap to cause trouble and get banned.

All very stupid. (I'm sure he is sitting back laughing at us in his stained tightie-whities, saying what a bunch of idiots, I got them this time.) Stupid is as stupid does. He must have been picked on in high school.

Last edited:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Seems facebook is pretty pathetic to ban Trump. Were I him, I would tell them where they could go with their facebook.

As I recall, we all did quite well before facebook, twitter, tik-tok, etc.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    :popcorn: I just don't get it sometimes... Trolls are going to troll? They have the time to sign up on forums such as Ingo just to ultimately get banned after trying to stir up trouble. That takes a special kind of personality. Devious with malice. Ive had to block some that I once enjoyed reading their posts just because I'm getting tired of reading their empty arguments and defending why the voted a certain way.
    It's the same type of person who has 20 different Facebook accounts and emails accounts because they get banned all the time.

They more than likely lead a miserable life (so they think), and their goal is to spread that grief with the hopes of causing headaches and issues for others.
    IANAD But, I really think it's a physiological issue with some people.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    But I assume it’s ok to get banned from here, right? That doesn’t have anything to do with free speech, does it?

You and Kut are just wrong on this, the laws have been perverted by big tech corrupting the laws.

They were given immunity in exchange for open exchange and are failing to allow that open exchange. Pretty simple for those not trying to cover for them doing their political deeds...

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    I mean in fairness here, that person was a pretty inept, blatant troll.

My experience here is that you can have whatever views you want as long as you're pro-2A. I've posted some pretty far left economic things without issue, and @Kutnupe14 who is, near as I can tell, a bog standard old school machine Dem is a member in good standing...

In general, I think this is a very open forum.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I mean in fairness here, that person was a pretty inept, blatant troll.

My experience here is that you can have whatever views you want as long as you're pro-2A. I've posted some pretty far left economic things without issue, and @Kutnupe14 who is, near as I can tell, a bog standard old school machine Dem is a member in good standing...

In general, I think this is a very open forum.

REPORTED !!!

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I am a huge America First guy!
    Don’t really care who the figure head is (I did build a statue of DJT out of mashed potatoes).

Facebook Twitter and all the rest of them can ban anyone. The .gov has no enforcement mechanism to control them.

If you mention the “Q” stuff they are tracking you!

BTW I believe in the “smoking gun theory“ for the JFK accident.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I am a huge America First guy!
    Don’t really care who the figure head is (I did build a statue of DJT out of mashed potatoes).

Facebook Twitter and all the rest of them can ban anyone. The .gov has no enforcement mechanism to control them.

If you mention the “Q” stuff they are tracking you!

BTW I believe in the “smoking gun theory“ for the JFK accident.
    You are overlooking the legal protections they get in exchange for hosting a free exchange of thought. They are now getting a huge benefit in exchange for a service they are NOT rendering.

Top Bottom