• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Half a pallet left when I was there Friday.
    Price good till Sunday.
    I don't think there is a limit.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    If this is the black boxed American Eagle 55gr FMJ, buy all that you can folks...

We've bought about 2000 rounds of the Gander sale AE223 and I've put about 800 through my Bushmaster AR. It's great ammo. No malfunctions, is fairly clean and shoots arrow straight. (provided I am doing the right stuff on my end) For example:

picture.php

Big Mac 1911

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    New Castle, IN
    There is also a rebate on this ammo. I think it is $10 (total - whether you buy one box or 10 boxes) and one rebate per household. I have a pdf of it, but it says to send an original. I'm going to see if the Castleton store has any rebate forms for this tomorrow. The rebate is from 12/5 - 12/12 (I think) and has to be postmarked by 12/18.

rfontes

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Noblesville
    i got 2 boxes stored in my closet. so far ive shot 300rds of the ae223 with great results. clean burning, accurate, good brass, and very affordable. castleton gm still has a bunch of this stuff, doesn't seem to be such a hot seller, too bad alot of ppl are missing out on some good ammunition at a awesome price.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I'm planning on heading there tomorrow to pick some up if it's still on sale. I bought some of this ammo and ran it on the .223 guns that were at NFA day (full auto M16!!!) without any issues. I can't comment on it's accuracy, but it fed reliably!

Top Bottom